Thursday, August 27, 2015

#BB17 - Johnny Mac is Evicted from the BBhouse, but for how long? #BBjury #WatchOut #lol!



#BB17 - Johnny Mac is Evicted from the BBhouse, but for how long? #BBjury #WatchOut #lol!

Johnny Mac - funny little laugh - and still a dentist! lol!  I loooved the line at the beginning of Big Brother, tonight, "Will the dentist be extracted from the Big Brother House, tonight?" hahahaha!  
Funny, Big Brother, so funny! 

Who knows with John, though, because he's very tricky... John always claims that he's no good at the comps, and Julie Chen even brought up, in John's Exit Interview (if you will - lol!) that Johnny Mac had thrown so many comps...but, it seems like he could easily win whatever he wanted to win...so, we might see John immediately return to the BBhouse....

Hey, am I the only one who think Johnny Mac sounds like Bobcat Goldthwaite


I just linked it to a YouTube video of Bobcat Goldthwait, so you can see if you think the same thing - lol! ... And here's something funny - I'm just watching Jimmy Kimmel, right now, and Jimmy Kimmel is having Bobcat Goldthwaite on Jimmy Kimmel Live, next week - so funny, right? 

  But is Johnny Mac does go to the BB jury house, watch out Becky, Johnny Mac's a'comin' for you... remember that hilarious conversation wit Steve giving Johny Mac relationship advice, to wait for the BB jury house before he makes a Big Move on Becky?? hahaha! Smooth Move, Johnny Mac : )


Wow, Steve's speech was amazing - soo good.  Good for Steve!  He does seem like he's grown so much, in the Big Brother house, and everyone is very kind to Steve.  So nice to see : )


Seeeee, a couple o' smarties, Chess Masters. 

Easily, James and Steve could be working together - really, pretty brilliant, that it's still not completely clear on which BBhouseguests are really working together, and how loyal anyone still is... half a million dollars, you can be friends outside the Big Brother House, if the BBfriendship holds someone back from winning Big Brother.  The winner can always take out their BBfriends out for dinner and drinks, later, right? haha! 



I loooved that Big Brother put up the feed of James helping Meg with her make up, because I love, love, loved that little scene - soo funny! James is hilarious.... 


When are the #BBhouseguests gonna turn on Austin?

I would looove to see what happens if Austin is evicted from the Big Brother house, and the Twins, Liz and Julia, have to manage on their own, especially when Vanessa sees that they can no longer be trusted.... inneresting, right?  



I really liked what Becky had to say, for her plan, if she gets back into the BBhouse.. to take Liz out, break up that Austin-Liz-Julia alliance.  

Hmmmm... good idea, because Julia doesn't like Austin, and Julia really likes James, so that would really change up the BBgame, fo' sho'! 

  
  

I sooo sorry to have to expose you to another pic o' Austin.. but here's what I was busy thinking about, tonight, when the Big Brother cameras were zooming in on Austin's legs, and I thought, wow, wouldn't a hairy guy like that have to shave his legs, to show off his tattoos?? Hahahaha! Dat made me laugh - so silly! 






Oh, no, this made me laugh - is soo cute!  Look at that hair and her little teensy tiny hat! Tiny sunglasses - sooo cute!  Pretty sure the real Vanessa will get a kick outta this : )




Ruh-roh, there IS a little resemblance, here - pouty lips, red lipstick, big eyes... thought this might make you laugh a little! lol! : )

Plus, we loove Family Guy - Seth McFarland, soo funny!  

Okay, here's something hilarious - soo, I kept getting a red wiggly line under 'pouty', right?  the red wiggly line of - 

"You don't know how to spell this, 

Love, The Internet."


Anyway, so of course I Googled 'pouty', even though I knew I was running a risk of coming up with some pretty crazy, and very possibly inappropriate pictures - hahaha!  Anyway, here's what came up, and I thought they were so funny - made me laugh : ) 




Who isn't having mood swings in the Big Brother House??  I think, for real, if you can get this far in the #BBhouse without ANY mood swings, then you're a Floater, or all Zen, right? hahaha!


  Hmm. Humph. I did NOT get my way. 







Ooooooh, I don't know whether I'm goooonna get my way....


Hahaha!  Oh, those pics make me laugh... oh, and I DID spell 'pouty' correctly, so why the red wiggly line, Internet?? lol!

Oooh, and Double Eviction, next week - that's my favourite night, because Big Brother (Big Brutha, as me calls it - hahaha!).. exciting! Very good TV : )

Okay, see you soons, li'l BBfans! haha!  Go haz lots o' your own pouty fun! lol! Ailsa : )

Big Brother After Dark #BBAD - Sooo, Austin and Vanessa are having a veeery interesting conversation, tonight - it sounds like Vanessa is saying that the #BBhouseguests would get an extra $25,000 each, if they get to the Final Four. Hmmm.... I didn't know that, did you? Verrry inneresting! lol! 




Here's what Johnny Mac needs to Romance Becky in the BBjury house - hahaha! 

THE Coolest Candles, Evah'!! Need to guarantee the Romance?  Bring one of these fancy Jewelry Candles home - or to your 'friends' place - lol! 

Oh, my Goodness, I want this so badly!! hahaha!  Like a Scratch Off Lottery Ticket, except every one's a winner - scooore!!  Suh'weeet!! 

Wow, talk about Romantic Candles!!  Can you imagine how much more romantic it would be if there's a GIFT inside the candles for you?? haha!  I looove it! Brilliant!

Otay, how amazing is this?? lol!  Hilariously enough, I feel like I can smell the Lemon candle, right now! haha!  The Power of Suggestion, Baby! How exciting is that, to get a surprise gift in every candle??  What a great gift (for me?? lol!) - so much fun! : )
JewelryCandles.com-A Beautiful Candle with a Jewelry Surprise Inside! Click here!

At Jewelry Candles, every customer is a winner. Inside each of their natural soy candles is a hidden jewel - a ring, necklace, pendant, bracelet, or pair of earrings - that makes for an exciting and unexpected surprise each time. WooHoo!! Ermah'gawd, that's soo cool! So exciting! Me luv it! lol! 

No comments:

Post a Comment