Tuesday, January 18, 2011

#Bridalplasty: Lies Janessa Told Me... or To Tell the Whole Truth, and Nothing But the Truth... #Marriage #Weddings And #Wine! : )

Visit Purple Garden and get $10 matching bonus 

Bridalplasty - It's Always Playing SOMEWHERE...lol! 

So Janessa's not satisfied with her sex life??  Ruh-roh! I think that comes under the category: Things Not to Say to Your Fiance, shortly before the wedding...!  And Allyson isn't satisfied with her sex life, either??  And neither is Kristen's Fiance??  Man, those are some seriously young people to be malcontents in the bedroom (or kitchen, but obviously not the laundry room, for Cheyenne, who sounds like she wouldn't be caught dead in da laundry room... and her fiance is piiisssed about that!! haha!  Come on, Cheyenne's a Fancy Girl.  They're traditionally not that great at household chores... and I loved the whole line of questioning, for their special lie detector tests, about whether they got along with their in-laws.. who cares??  There would maybe be three weddings per year, if everyone loved their in-laws, and had no problems, at all... marriage isn't about being perfect, it's about being as happy as you can, and finding a nice middle road where you can enjoy being together, working together toward common goals... blah, blah, blah... okay, a lot of getting married is to get out of the dating field! hahahaha! Noooo, I kid.  It's all about love, and you know it!! (lol!)

Sooo, when does it pay to tell the truth in a relationship?  Hmmmm... well.... in a marriage, sometimes little white lies, lies of ommission, are there to save the marriage.  Your partner sucks in bed (or doesn't...), if you're planning to stay in the marriage, or still hoping the marriage will go through, keep that secret to yourself... maybe tell your best friend, if they can keep their mouth shut, but otherwise, you'll just be hurting someone's feelings (and maybe you're marrying someone, or are married to someone, for different reasons, like their money... buh-dum-bum! hahaha!).  (I love yo'..... (big pause).... money... hey, it happens!  More often than not!)

Hey, you know a great way to learn about sex?  That's right, read about it! hahaha!  I call that 'safe sex'!! Gee, I was sure there was a book called 'The Story of J', or 'The Story of M'... man, canny remember, now, it's been about 25 years since I've read those!! (Although, I suppose I could write my own 'Story of M', but that might make him mad!! hahaha! Whatever.. that's where those little white lies come in, right? They're handy, and useful... and the truth just gets you into trouble, anyway, occasionally...! lol!  Okay, hope the book covers weren't too graphic for you!!  Sowwwy!  And I've never read the 'new' Story of O, so might check that out, meself...


Wow, did you see Allyson's new teeth??  Why didn't she get that done, first, in case she had been voted off, earlier??  But that was heartwarming, to see Allyson get her teeth all fixed up, but a sad statement on American Healthcare, and Dental Health in the US, that she had been walking around with decayed teeth and abscessed teeth... that's horrifying.  In a First World Country, for Goodness Sake.  Was that a personal choice, or aren't there dental schools, or some low-cost dentistry that might be available??  Man, good, healthy teeth can't only be for the well-employed or the wealthy.  That's crazy.  So I was very, very happy to see Allyson get a whole new set of teeth -- she looked great! And her cheeks look really nice, now, too --Allyson's the one with the most obvious improvements in the whole Bridalplasty House...

Ruh-roh, really hope those pictures aren't too terrible for you!!  The cover used to be really plain, so you could read it on the bus, no worries!!  Now you'll never be able to read this on the bus -- maybe you can read it on the plane!! The person beside you is sure to give you a little extra room -- or way less room, if you know what I mean!  (Yick!!  How often have you sat next to someone attractive on a plane??  Well, now that I think of it, I guess I have sat next to some very attractive men, over the years.. and once, when I happened to be traveling First Class... a long story... the fellow I was sitting beside had proposed by the end of the flight, but back then, in my late twenties and early thirties, that was sort of par for the course... I've had a lot of proposals over the years (lol!)... not sure why they're not pouring in, anymore!!  Boooo!  I like being given the choice of a proposal! haha! They're fun! (Oh, most of the proposals stopped after I got married! hahaha!  But I'm divorced, now, so you'd think they wouldda started up again, right?? lol!)

Okay, I've probably said too much!  Or not quite enough.. lol!  Go have some fun and make an indecent proposal of your own... or make the proposal and then have some decent fun... for the more traditional folks in da house!!  xox!

Oh, I almost forgot!  Kristen was finally voted off Bridalplasty, tonight!  Finally!  But not to worry, she will probably, perhaps, maybe have a perfect wedding, after all! haha!  And her new boobs'll lead the way down the aisle.. maybe her fiance will be happier with her when she gets home... poor kid!  Kristen needs a nicer fiance!  Marriage is a loooong commitment (sometimes! lol!), so you gotta choose someone who really loves you, and he didn't seem all that loving to me... but a starter Marriage works, too... learn the ropes, move on to a bigger and better marriage the second time, around.. just imagine how great I'll be at marriage, now, when I go into my THIRD marriage (no, not yet... I waitin' for a proposal!!  Okay, you got me, I waitin' for some better dates!! hahaha!)... Ailsa xox



My favourite books to start with, with Louise Hay - You Can Heal Your Life - brilliant, and it really WILL change your life... and Meditations for Daily Living - think that's the right title  - is so lovely, you'll love it - all very heartwarming, very clarifying... and Louise Hay has a tiny little book, I Can Do It - looove it, you'll love it, too... I love all of Louise's books... so lovely and life-changing : ) http://buildyourownhousebodylife.blogspot.ca/2014/11/you-can-heal-your-life-by-louise-l-hay.html





Cheap Jewelry - Gorgeous and Real! You will not believe the prices! Enjoy!! I've bought soo much stuff from this Chinese wholesaler -- and I wear it all the time : )  Jewelry AND Clothes - love it all! I would buy a larger size than you might choose when you're out at a mall, say, just to be on the safe side : ) Get Wedding & Fashion Dress Directly From Professional Factory!

TaaDaa!!  Here we go, DHGate from me to you!! You are gonna be blown away by the prices.. you could even look to see if you could do resell on your own, start a whole new business - yep, that's how low the prices are - and great stuff! ENJOY UP TO 30% OFF! YOUR FAVORITE Cellphone Accessories For iPhone 6S


Dhgate Top Deals - Buy China Wholesale Products from Chinese Wholesalers.

Seller Store Coupon $5 off $100 on balancing electric scooter (Road2success Factory Wholesale CO.,Ltd) I think the Balancing Scooter is gonna be THE Next Big Thing - they're soo cool!

Back to School Sale, Save 50% or More on Select Smartphones & Free Shipping

Some Freebies fo' you! lol! : )


INDULGE YOURSELF WITH A $250 GIFT CARD from The Cheesecake Factory *Upon Completion of Purchase Requirements

No comments:

Post a Comment