Friday, January 7, 2011

Beverly Hills Housewives: Camille Behaves Badly, but has a book to help solve that tiny flaw...lol!

Uh-oh... or as Scooby Doo would say if he saw the gift Camille gave to Kyle at Kyle's husband's White Birthday Party, Ruh-roh...  Camille, that crazy girl, she juuust can't give up on something (especially on someone else's husband... eeewww, did you see when Camille kissed her 'friend' Nick right on the mouth, right in front of his wife, Tricia?? Yuck!)... anyway, she just had to give Kyle that book on How to Behave Yourself... dang it, I wanted to find that book for you, for a laugh, then you could give it to your friends after you had behaved very badly, but just couldn't let it go... hahaha! What is it with that girl??  Makes you feel really sorry for Kelsey Grammar, though, doesn't it??  And now Camille's getting half his assets, so around $50 million dollars.. not bad for 8 years, or so, of 'work' (?! haha!).  Ah, well.  Divorce is divorce, and without a pre-nup, it has to be split equitably...

You know who I love on The Housewives of Beverly Hills?  Lisa.  Lisa Vancamp, maybe??  I can never remember their whole names!  I make my own names for everybody, on TV or in my real life.. and just between us, a LOT of people in my real life don't get very nice names from me ... and, oddly enough, a lot of their names start with an F, for some reason... what are the odds on that, right?? hahaha!

So here's what I love so much about Lisa Vancamp... those gorgeous flowery tops she wears.. the purple top with roses all down the front, at an angle.  I have to find out where to get those -- I want them very, very badly, now, and I live at least 10 miles from Beverly Hills, and am, most likely, a lifetime away from ever being a Beverly Hills Housewife, myself!! hahahahaha! (Otay, dat my own little joke, just for me!! haha!)  Lisa Vancamp has one of those beautiful rose tops in pink, too... and I would like on in every colour, then I could wear them all the time! 

Oh, I just remembered, I have my own, very fancy, version of the 'rose top', that I happened to wear to Disneyland for their big Disneyland Halloween Party, which was soo much fun, in case you ever think you'd like to go, one day... it was soo much fun... I'll post a couple of pics in a sec...





Captain Hook totally likes my Roses... lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment