Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Bachelor: Brad Womack, He's Baa-ack! (To Break Some More Hearts?? lol!)

Brad Womack, where you been?? haha! So the Bradster is back to meet some more Single Ladies, is he?  Looks like he was forgiven after the very first SLAP, and right on cue, too! lol!  That's the thinkg about desperate, single ladies, they're very fogiving!  And, really, Brad Womack is a very good looking guy, and I know that, fer sures, because I got a chance to see him bare-chested at least 9 times, then I forgot to keep counting... I think I went into a bare-chested trance... who knows.. I just know that I canny wait for the first Hot Tub Scene, and then there will be all the other Hot Tub Scenes to follow.. what's The Bachelor without the hot tub, right??  What we need to do is try to figure out how long it will take the Producers to maneuver everyone into da hot tub.. I say, 10 minutes into the Second Episode of The Bachelor... what do you think?? Maybe they're going for a proper sense of decorum, this time 'round, soooo... twenty minutes into the 2nd episode of The Bachelor?? hahaha!  I canny wait to see all the drama unfold!  And I can't wait to see who the crazy ladies will be.. I thought Vampira, the one with the fangs, would be a stand-out 'crazy', but looks like there might be quite a few options... oooh, will be fun to watch who loses it over Brad, first! lol!
So Brad Womack has had THREE years of therapy, intense therapy, and tonight he gets to meet THIRTY women.  No, I'm sorry.  TWENTY NINE, women, ONE maybe still a TEENAGER, Ashleigh.  Or, more likely, Ashley... whatever.  Definitely looked liked like the youngest girl they could book on the show.. was she old enough to have a drink??  That's my mission, now, to see if they only show her drinking water, or soda.... ugh.  All those beautiful, fullly accomplished women (Emily from South Carolina is my favourite.... she looks so nice.... and moderate, and a good mom... qualities I like in a good woman.... and rarely present in a little girl...), and Brad chooses the youngest girl, a nanny, to give his First Rose to...surprise!  Men, do they ever change?? haha!

So who does Therapy-Brad choose?  The Baby.  The youngest one.  Man, what kind of therapy was that??  And why didn't they put up the names of all the girls?  Did you notice a lot of the 30 girls were left nameless?  And they all seemed to be ageless??  Why can't we see how old they are??  I want to know!  And how old is Brad Womback?

Oh, wait, I just remembered a bit I really liked -- when Chris, the Host, brings out Deanna and 'Ginny'?  'Jenny'?  I couldn't figure out what name they were saying, and we didn't watch the ful season of that Bachelor, because Deanna was THE most boring girl I had ever seen, at that point (now we have Lisa Marie on Bridal Plasty to give Deanna a little boring run for her money! haha!).  But did you happen to notice that Deanna looked really, really good?  Was that a new nose?  And new teeth?  How much new stuff do people get when they're on TV, or AFTER they're on TV?? But then she opened her mouth to speak and I dozed off... no, I wish I could doze off.. I'm soo stressed out with my horrible work situation, I can't sleep at all -- is horrible. Hate my life, right now, dammit! Am dreading going back to work... must find way to make millions on blog! hahahaha!  Ugh, man.  No wonder I'd rather lose myself in a little Reality TV!! lol!

And I loooved that the camera kept panning to show Deanna and 'Ginny'(?!)'s Wedding Rings!  Hilarious!  We don't need you, anymore, Brad Womback, we're married!!  (But didn't Deanna look like she'd throw over her 'husband' for another shot at the old Bradster? hahaha!)

I loved that they had a Morticia, a Dirty Librarian (what was with the big kiss on the lips when she got out the limo?? You gotta kiss a lot of frogs before you meet your prince... ugh!  Dinny kiss frogs!! Nooo, they're icky! Kiss a bunch of princes, and eventually you'll find some normal guys -- they make waaay better husbands! haha!), and then out comes Vampira.  Fangs 'n all.  Fangs a lot, Bachelor, for giving us a little more comic relief... did she actually have custom made fangs?? hahaha!  Are the stick-on, or permanent?  Either way, hilarious, and very, vry mature.  The type of girl a man in his thirties (forties??  Fifties???? hahaha!) who'd been through some serious therapy could really go for, and he did, of course. And from the previews, looks like Vampira's gonna hang around for quite a while... can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment