Thursday, March 31, 2011

Survivor Redemption Island: Is Phillip STILL the Red-headed Stepchild??

Oh no, what is it with Phillip and his obsession that being a 'red-headed stepchild' is the worst thing in the world??  I feel soo sorry for all the red-headed stepchildren out there, all sad because of the Phillip-judgement... don't worry kids, you're fine, it's Phillip who is in trouble, out there on Survivor Island... and as much of a trainwreck Phillip is, he is highly, highly entertaining, and not just because of his droopy drawers, neither! haha!  I loove when he goes off in front of the camera, and directly to the girls who clearly love Rob, and not Phillip... a little jealousy, perhaps?? But I laughed soo hard when Phillip was so excited about going over to watch the 'battle' on Redemption Island, and Boston Rob says he had to go, too, to babysit his ass... hilarious! Now that's my kind of TV! lol! 

Ah, well.  Phillip is still there, and angry little Stephanie is gone.. I think Matt really does have God on his side! lol!  I really like Matt, now, so I hope he just keeps winning on Redemption Island, so he can really get back in the game.  Surita was an odd duck, not really having much of a response for being voted out to Redemption Island... aren't you supposed to go out fighting??  Do not go gentle into that good night, and all that? And I really like the comraderie between Boston Rob and Grant... it looks like they'll become lifelong friends (but you can never speak too soon in the game of Survivor, right?? lol!).  Will be very interesting, next week, when the two teams merge, and everyone gets a new buff... always exciting to see who connects with each other, especially David and Phillip, the 'flippers'. Like little dolphins! haha!

It was a fun TV night for us, tonight, since Survivor is always soo much fun to watch, and then we watched this crazy new show on MTV, Wedding Wars. If you like Crazy, Wedding Wars if for you! The thing I love about Wedding Wars is they did not bother to waste any time trying to find any good looking people... hilarious! I say, that's lucky they all found each other, and they are actually getting married, something that doesn't happen nearly as readily as it used to, back in the day... (oh, am I only referencing my own life, now?? haha! I used to get sooo many marriage proposals, and now just finding someone you want to date, or spend more than a little tiny amount of time with... tricky!! haha!)  I love the deadpan Hostess... I have a sneaking suspicion she might, uh, know someone, in the Industry, to have snagged that sweet hosting gig! lol!  I'm not sure why I love the really terrible hosts, but I do... and I like the really good looking ones, too (like Jeff Probst! haha!)  See you soon, Ailsa xox!

No comments:

Post a Comment