Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Bachelor Chris Finale - And the Winner is.... Whitney? Or Becca? Or Britt and Kaitlyn?? Or, All of the Above? hahaha!



So, Bachelor Chris Soules chose baby-voiced Whitney.  The girl who definitely, for sure, knew she wanted to get married and have children, immediately.  I dunno, was kinda yicky for me to watch, last night - not sure why.  I think I thought Bachelor Chris really loved Becca, my personal choice for him - hahaha!  I thought she was soo cute, and who cares what the whole family thinks of someone's choice?  what's that all about, having the entire family in on the decision?  I don't get that.  I would NEVER let my family choose who I was going to be with, or I'd end up with some stooopido old boyfriend my mother liked.  Nooooo... yuck.  If you ever run into a situation where he puts that much faith in his choice of a partner, run the other way.  Unless you happen to like his family, too, in which case, do whatever makes you happy - well, that's the bottom line, anyway, do whatever makes you truly happy, family support, or not. 

Here's little Becca - I really liked Becca - so nice and normal, very pretty, not in a giant rush to 'land a man' - yick.  But I did NOT like when Becca was brought out on stage, and Chris was asked soo many times, with Whitney right in the back room, if he really shouldda chosen Becca??  Whaaat?  That was so disrespectful to both women - I did not like that, at all - booo!  What is that, trying to break up Chris and Whitney on National TV - for what?  More ratings?  Women don't like that. And I thought, for sures, they would make Becca the new Bachelorette, if she wanted the option.



Da Bachelor Chris' One True Love - Corn! lol!   Just throwing this picture in, because it made'a me laugh! hahaaha!





So, now they're gonna pit Britt against Kaitlyn, for the MEN to decide who is gonna be the next Bachelorette?  But they're phrasing it, Who is the best one to marry??  Yuck!  I do not like that, at all - what the hell, that seems like THE worst decision in Bachelor History, right? hahaha!  No.  That just seems horrible - surely they'll get enough backlash from all the women who watch The Bachelor, to say what a bad idea this is, right?  It seems particularly cruel, or something - it's kind of hard to put my finger on why I find it so offensive... I thought they were gonna just let both girls stay through the whole process - that would be more interesting, since then we could see them talking about the process, having lots of laughs, each of the women finds someone fun to date, and potentially marry, right?  Wouldn't that be a nicer approach? 


Jus' a little joke from Britt looking lovely and 'fresh', first thing in the morning - hahahaahaha!


Wow, how skinny is Kaitlyn?  This seems way too thin, in this picture, so maybe it's doctored up... she looked good on Jimmy Kimmel, last night - so did Britt....

And the whole thing with Jimmy Kimmel on The Bachelor, and all the running jokes with Bachelor Chris Soules on Jimmy Kimmel - hioarious - best part of The Bachelor, this season, for me - lol!  Me luv'a da Jimmy Kimmel! lol!

Oooh, and here's the funniest thing from last night's Bachelor Finale - ooh, I looved when Jimmy Kimmel came on the actual Bachelor Finale, and gave Chris and Whitney a beautiful gift - Juan Pablo, a lovely cow : )  Me laugh!  But, in case you missed this bit on Jimmy Kimmel, here it is - soo funny, Jimmy Kimmel as the sound guy for The Bachelor's kisses - hahahaha! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzLX3HL4mN8 - when he has to carry everything out, himself, and he doesn't know why no one ever helps him - and he drops that horn, the security guard totally doesn't help - hahahaahaha!  Now THAT'S comedy! hahaha!

True Fun Love!!


So, why do they keep putting this li'l crazy on camera?  Ashley, maybe?  I can never remember her name, and she might be in the same boat.... poor kid - I feel for her - either, she's in need of some serious help, or shocked to be on camera, or just shocked, in general... but something is amiss with this poor kid... and now they want to put her on Bachelor in Paradise?  Hmmm... seems highly questionable, but maybe it's all just an act?  Who ever know,but I am suuuure that the other virgin, also an Ashley?  Now me canny remember any of their names... so much for 15 minutes of fame - lol!  But the Kardashian look-a-like virgin.... she was cute on Jimmy Kimmel, too - showed her real personality, and see they've all let go of all of the over-the-top make-up... Britt was barely recognizable on Jimmy Kimmel, last night....

Soo, we'll see what happens, now, if Chris Soules really does marry Whitney, (and she was looking for a new set of parents, people she could call Mom and Dad? Yuck!!  That's soo creepy...)
Anyway, I guess I wish them all luck, especially the girls who are out there looking for love - and all the guys, too... Love for Everyone!! Dat my real wish! lol! My favourite books to start with, with Louise Hay - You Can Heal Your Life - brilliant, and it really WILL change your life... and Meditations for Daily Living - think that's the right title  - is so lovely, you'll love it - all very heartwarming, very clarifying... and Louise Hay has a tiny little book, I Can Do It - looove it, you'll love it, too... I love all of Louise's books... so lovely and life-changing : ) http://buildyourownhousebodylife.blogspot.ca/2014/11/you-can-heal-your-life-by-louise-l-hay.html




No comments:

Post a Comment