Thursday, December 10, 2015

#Survivor Cambodia, Second Chances - And How Many Chances Did Abi GET? Too Many - Abi Finally Voted Out! #SurvivorFinale

Friends & Family Sale Ends Thursday! Extra 25% Off at Macy's Plus Free Shipping on Orders!

Great Holiday Deals - all the Cyber sales together for you : )
Easy Shopping, Easy Shipping! Amazing Deals : ) Yay! 

Abi's last stroll (angry stroll? lol!) down the beach on Survivor

Abi says, she's glad she doesn't have to deal with those Crazies, any more - bah'hahahaaha!

#Survivor Cambodia, Second Chances - And How Many Chances Did Abi GET? Too Many - Abi Finally Voted Out!

It IS always interesting to me to see how attractive all the cast of Survivor are, in their real lives... you forget all about how pretty Abi is, when she's being a wee baddie, but then, tonight, Abi finally shows her sweet side, with Tasha, when Tasha feels like she almost drowned, and how scary that is... and then, just when you think, oh, Abi's nice, after all, BAM! Abi's voted out at Tribal Council.
Everyone's always desperate to talk to Jeff Probst, it's every Survivor Fan's Dream to be at Tribal Council with Jeff Probst, right, except when you see Jeff Probst doing this - putting your fire out - but he'll never put our fire out, for Survivor (did you like that? haha! It's late, I'm up writing - lol!)
Tiered Savings Sale! Save 20% Off Orders Less than $50 or Save 30% Off Orders Less than $99 or Save 35% Off Orders Less than $99 at 1800Baskets.com (While Supplies Last)!


 How is it possible that ANYONE is dismissing Keith as a huuge competitor? Keith was RIGHT THERE, next to Joe, the Ultimate Competitor, right? 

I don't get that - Keith is a force to be reckoned with... 


And that brings me to Kimmy... for real, what has Kimmy even done, other than get whats-her-name booted out for daring to suggest an all girls alliance, and then turning around, last week, and saying, oh, you know what we should do? Have a girls alliance... which didn't last, at all - those crazy girls - they could've walked away with it all - how did that fall apart, so quickly? It's a MILLION Dollars, you couldn't keep it together for that tiny amount of time? lol! Funny! 

I would be waaay less likely to vote for Kimmy, even over Abi, if Abi had made it to the end, because as bad and annoying as Abi was, she was very good at competitions, and Abi hung in there, far longer than I think anyone thought she ever would... until tonight, when Abi was blindsided - me, too - I really thought Tasha was on her way out the door, tonight... always a surprise on Survivor, right? lol! 

And I looved that picture of Kimmy, because I love, love, love, The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, and if there's any chance you haven't seen it, yet, you will laugh so hard - Jon Hamm is sooo crazy-funny - whole thing, a laugh riot, start to finish, and very sweet and touching, too : ) You'll love it! 


 How close are Kelley and Kimmy? I know the Girls Alliance thing, but have they been tight, all along? Oooh, we're about to find out, in the Survivor Finale, next week - wow, can't wait! 

  Spencer's Win, tonight - holy schmokes, 15 seconds to complete the puzzle? Spencer's so smart! I love Spencer, of course - he's such a nice guy, a good kid, you know? And he could really use the money, and he's trying so hard, doing really well with his social game, this time around, really taking advantage of his own Second Chance... 

Wait, Spencer wants to go to the end with these Dream Goats, or ? hahaha!

 I am amazed at how cool, calm and collected Jeremy can be at Tribal Council - wow, he must be an amazing Poker Player, right? For Jeremy to be sooo sure that he's safe at Tribal Council, that he doesn't seem to even consider breaking out that last Hidden Immunity Idol - wow.

And when Keith told Jeff that he felt soo confident in his safety for tonight, and as soon as Keith said that, you could see a little gasp, since, usually, the second someone says how safe and confident they feel, right out the door - boot! But that didn't happen, tonight - Abi got the boot, and Keith really WAS super-safe!

 Spencer and Tasha have been so close, all the way through, and on their old season, too, right? I think so.. can't really remember, right now (middle of the night writing - lol!), but it must be so different, this time around, because there don't really seem to be any clear alliances - I loooved when Spencer says at Tribal: 
: If it doesn't go my we's way, it doesn't look good for tomorrow ?
Ha! That made me laugh, so of course, me immediately Tweeted it! And you can Follow me on Twitter, I would love that! @AilsaForshaw : )  Tanks you!! You da best! (And da cutest?? Yep!)

  This is just one of my all-time favorite moments on Survivor - Keith was beyond happy, driving everyone around, on their Reward.
  I felt like Keith was like the Uber Driver of the Cambodian Beaches! lol! THE perfect Retirement Plan for Keith!

 You can sooo easily download the APP for Uber, for when you're out and about during the Holiday Season : )

I loove all the water scenes and segments, all the Water Competitions - so scary with Tasha, tonight - wouldn't they be watching them, all the time, just in case someone had a hard time, or ran into trouble, or got hurt, medical would swoop right in, save someone, or do they have to wait until the person calls out for help, like Tasha did? Hmm... but I really like the medical staff - love their accents! And I like when they all come in, including Jeff Probst, to make sure the person is okay... glad Tasha was okay, shaken, but not stirred. 


Wow, the scenery on Survivor was ah'mazing, tonight! 

I loved the Reward Challenge, with Keith winning, and then Keith choosing to take Spencer and Kelley - Spencer really, really appreciated the whole incredible experience - very surprising that Tasha was soo annoyed at Keith not choosing her to take along to the reward Challenge, but Keith juust voted for Tasha at the last Tribal Council - is there any chance Tasha didn't know that Keith had written her name down at Tribal? Didn't they discuss who wrote down each name, when they got back, sooo, wasn't that common knowledge? Hmmm... 
Get Cheap Travel Deals and Compare Travel Rates at BookingBuddy!

If you run out of time, this holiday season, and want to send something lovely, at all sorts of prices, FTD has a huuge selection of all sorts of fantastic gifts - is a great option, fo' sho'! : )

And if you're right on it (unlike me! lol! This is clearly why I'm thinking about FTD, because I felt like it was too early, too early, too early - for sending presents, and then, all of a sudden, this afternoon, I thought, oh, man, I gotta get on that! lol!) - you'll find lots of great gifts at FTD : )

The holidays are approaching! Send handcrafted bouquets and other gifts from FTD and save 10% sitewide!

Okay, my little fellow Survivor Fan, I'll see you next week, for the Big Survivor Finale - can you believe it's here, already?? Does the time fly by when Survivor is on? lol! And, fo' sho', if you're new to me, thanks sooo much, for swinging by, and I hope you have a wee look around my blog and my site - ooh, I loves a visitor!! Dat you, baby!! Thanks for stopping in! I send a giant Internet Hug to you! Later, baby! Ailsa : )

Great Holiday Deals - all the Cyber sales together for you : )

Easy Shopping, Easy Shipping! Amazing Deals : ) Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment