Thursday, August 2, 2012

Emails from The Lord?? lol! : >

Okay, this is soo cool, I thought I would just share it with you -- totally looks like I'm getting emails from 'The Lord'!  I can't tell you how much fun it is to see this in my inbox!  Can you imagine, if we could actually email God??  How incredible would that be?  And then get a response??? Holy!!  And I really mean it -- HOLY!! hahaha!  Makes me laugh, but thrills me at the same time! lol! : )

I've just signed up with a new affiliate program with Lord and Taylor, a company I love, but here's the really funny thing - when I get an email form them, it comes up like I'm getting an email from The Lord, which I looove!!  Is hilarious and fantastic, all at the same time!  



Fast & Fab - Extra 25% Off Clearance Bedding Until Midnight Tonight from LordandTaylor.com! FREE Cards + FREE Shipping at Cardstore! Use code: CCM2336, Valid 10/11 thru 10/14. Shop Now! FREE Cards + FREE Shipping at Cardstore! Use code: CCM2336, Valid 10/11 thru 10/14

No comments:

Post a Comment