Saturday, December 22, 2012

F U Mayans, for freakin' us out!! lol! : >

Well, was there a little bit of you that was soo relieved when you got up, this morning, December 22nd, 2012??? hahaha!  I think there was a huuge part of me that was relieved we're still all here, everything's intact.  Did you have a quick look out the window, make sure everyone else is okay, too? Trees still there?? Blue skies?? lol! Ugh, that makes me so mad, though, that the Mayans had us by da balls for a while, there... was scary, right??  Then all those weird things and bizarre false reports in the weeks leading up to 12-21-12?  Grrrr.... that's terrible!  What about people with weak hearts, or slightly weak minds (ruh-roh, is this where I come in??? hahahahaha!)  Oh, I jus' happy to be alive, I guess, and even easier to amuse!! haha!

Well, if there is anything good to come out of this, and I think it had a tremendous number of people caught up in it, nobody really wanting to say exactly how worried they were, but if there is something good to come out of it, I hope it is a giant change in the world, a huge shift in the direction of greater peace, love, understanding and compassion for others (and for ourselves - make peace with yourself, first, right?), since wouldn't that go further than almost anything else in living in peace?  Oh, and money, too!  Come on US Gov't, keep us off that Fiscal Cliff!!  Would be nice to know for sure that is solved - it's like one giant problem is averted, now it's time for the next giant problem to be averted, too... although, a little bit of irony that I'm hoping problems are averted - would be waaay better if all the problems were actually solved!! lol!

Oh, and you know what is terrible, too?  Those poor old Mayans, they didn't have too much to do with all the craziness around this whole 'end of the world thing'... they were just workin' away, cutting down trees, makin' an elaborate calendar - man, can you imagine how much work (and chocolate!) wouldda gone into making an end of the world Advent Calendar??  Terrible chocolate, anyway - I jus' throw my wee chocolates out, after trying to figure out what's in the picture on the wee square of crappy chocolate! One of my chocolates in my Advent Calendar, this year, had a little pair of ovaries on it - there's nothing that spells Christmas like a little pair of ovaries! hahahaha!  Maybe they were Christmas Ornaments, in the shape of ovaries!! hahahahaha!  See??  Easily amused! lol!

Okay, You, lovely YOU, go enjoy your day!  Remember to do that 'I declare' thing - seems to work! lol!  I declare I'm gonna have a great day!'  There, good enough!  Seems like a great day to go for a little greatness, right?? And all right before Christmas - good, cause I really wanted to know what's in me Christmas presents!! hahaha!  Merry Christmas, Oh Happy Day, Happy Holidays, Seasons Greetings, and all that!  Ailsa xox

 

No comments:

Post a Comment