Monday, January 21, 2013

Bachelor Sean - he's feelin' like a pimp...

Wow, the crazies came out, tonight on The Bachelor... Tierra throwing herself down the stairs (haven't we seen that kind of crazy, before??), just moments before Sean walks in the door - whaat?  How could that have happened??  So surprising!  Why, these girls are really smart, and you can tell, because we had a little promo of Tierra telling us she's smart, next week... hilarious, whenever someone actually has to tell you they're smart, they are not smart, and if they tell you they are not stooopid, they are definitely a teensy bit of a mowon... is fun to watch! Tricky when they're saying this crap straight to your face - that's when it presents a problem - do you laugh, agree with them - they will always want you to agree with them - "No, you are smart!  You are definitely not stupid..."  This is when all your acting experience comes in to play! lol!



So what's the deal with these Bachelors??  Are the producers of The Bachelor making them keep these girls on, or do they actually go for crazy??  I've seen it a lot - men do seem to go for crazy, which is insane to the onlookers, but who can say what a relationship is like on the inside??  No one, except the couple, themselves, but all the people around them have to deal with the aftermath - rarely a lot of fun...  And that icky Amanda - ugh!  What's with the total misery, then a big smile whenever Sean approaches her?  Yikes!  scary.  And was soo weird that Sean was so negative with Stacie B. when she tried to tell him about Amanda, although, I have no idea why she threw Desiree into the mix on that one - was a good example of 'don't kill the messenger', when, of course, often the messenger is the first to go, so don't bother being the messenger - if someone is going to learn something about someone else, they really have to learn it on their own...

I do like the little one from Washington, DC - I keep calling her Chelsea, because she reminds me of Chelsea Clinton (is it just me, or does she have a real look of Chelsea Clinton??)... Hmmm, canny remember her actual name, now - that's what happens when I give people my own names for them - there's the Katie Holmes look-a-like, Desiree - I tried to make a point of remembering her name, tonight! lol!  How's that for a goal?? Lindsay? Leslie?  I know there's an 'ee' sound at the end of her name! lol!  Ah, well.  He sure spends a lot of time kissing a whole lot of women - yuck!!

So next week will be soo weird, with even more aggression - man, what is that about?  Roller Derby?? Hahahahah!  Reminds me of an old Woody Allen joke, where he was in love with a girl in the roller derby, W., but she wouldn't tell him the rest of her name, so he wasn't sure of their future... funny!  I think that story was in Without Feathers, one of the funniest books I've ever read - I read it when I was 21, on the bus in Toronto, and it made me laugh so hard, I must've looked as crazy as the guy who was pretend fishing (for real, casting, reeling in, and everything!)... but I hope no one actually gets physically hurt on The Bachelor... bad enough their wee hearts are getting hurt, no need to hurt their bodies, too, right?? Okay, hope you're having waaay better dates than these girls are haivng! lol!  Ailsa xox


Lots of great deals for Valentine's Day! 
http://buildyourownhousebodylife.blogspot.ca/2013/01/valentines-day-deals-just-for-you-my.html

Match.com - View Photos of Singles Free #1 Dating Site Match.com - View Pics for Free Single Seniors in Your Area Free! - Match.com

No comments:

Post a Comment