Monday, January 7, 2013

Will Sean Lowe find love on The Bachelor with all those craaazies?? lol!

So, d'you think Sean Lowe will find love amongst the new group of crazies on The Bachelor?? Man, I loooved Lauren, the girl who threatened Sean with her dad breaking his legs if he broke her heart - great first words! hahahaha! And excellent last words, as well... oh, man, looks like we're in for a great new season of The Bachelor!



At first, I thought, aaargh, should I watch this, again??  Really, should I invest that kind of time in The Bachelor, one more time??  Then Ari comes on with Sean at the very beginning, is hilarious, very funny, made me actually laugh out loud, and not just in the regular lol kinda way! hahaha!  Maybe we'll get to see little visits from Ari all along - I'd like that, a nice little reprieve from all the goils! lol!

So did you see an good front runners?  Hmmm.. I'm not sure.  I liked the gym girl, until she had a near-breakdown before the first Rose Ceremony, and I liked the girl, Lesley, I think, from Washington, then she seemed too serious, maybe a lot of 'work', if you know what I mean... and I looooved the drunken substitute teacher - the one wearing the wedding dress, tryin' to go in for a kiss, a bunch of times... really, it's hilarious that these girls never learn from past shows, and maybe the occasional good dating tip from Patty on the Millionaire Matchmaker, where you don't get filthy stinkin' drunk on the first night - that's second night stuff, ain't it?? hahaha!  Not that I don't love it, because I do!  Very entertaining... all those girls get into a blur for me... oh, I thought it was hilarious that the girl, Tierra, with the tattoo on her finger (yikes!) (cheaper than just getting the Open Heart necklace?? lol!) got the very first rose right out in front of the house... I liked her when she seemed really humble, waiting for Sean to come back out, when she was worried he might be sending her home, right from the start, (which I would sort of like, too... why waste time?? lol!), but looks like she's gonna be a wee handful as the dating frenzy moves along... I look forward to it!   But what's with the scary aggressive girl stuff??  Yuck.  Is gross. What happened to make women so aggressive??  Yick.  Why can't they just be drunk and funny?? Is that really too much to ask of a gaggle of girls (is that what you call them?? lol!) looking for love on a Reality Show!

Oooh, I just remembered about the li'l nut who loved the Fifty Shades of Grey... yikes!!  What's goin' on, there?? lol!! Did she get through?  Now I canny remember!!  But I hope so - how much fun would that be, to watch that looneytude unfold?! And I looove that she had the tie stuffed in her dress the whole time! Doesn't get any better than that! lol!



   Match.com - View Photos of Singles Free #1 Dating Site Match.com - View Pics for Free Single Seniors in Your Area Free! - Match.com More ideas for fast weight loss : )
http://buildyourownhousebodylife.blogspot.ca/p/lose-weight-fastget-rid-of.html


I love the Groupon Deals - we got some fantastic packages for Niagara Falls, and then local deals for restaurants that we wanted to check out - was great!


 


LeftLane Sports  
New Years Blowout! Up to 80% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment