Thursday, August 7, 2014

Big Brother 16: Wow, Double Eviction, tonight - Jocasta AND Hayden are gone, but not forgotten.. they're in the Jury house - lucky! It's always so gorgeous!







Big Brother 16: Wow, Double Eviction, tonight - Jocasta AND Hayden are gone, but not forgotten.. they're in the Jury house - lucky! It's always so gorgeous!

Wow, what a night on Big Brother 16, eh??  Nicole was sure thrown for a lop - I don't think she saw that coming, but when you have a showmance on Big Brother, you're putting a target right on your back, right?  You're two votes in one, when you're in a showmance, and no individual playing the game wants to go up against that... sooo, Nicole is mad... think she will continue to go after Christine, instead of heading off by herself, until she can get her head back together... not a good game play...

So Caleb won the HOH - good for him, and good for the Detonators - Caleb wouldn't put up any of the Detonators, I think, but you never know...but Caleb does seem to be very loyal, and now that amber's gone, Caleb is playing a much better game - yahoo!  And he looks good with his head shaved - he looks like a gym guy - lol!


So Jocasta was the first to be evicted, tonight - I like it waaay better when a house guest is actually upset about being voted out - it's like not playing the game, at all, to be all lackadaisical about the whole thing... what the helll, have a reaction, right?  I get the whole 'oh, it's in God's hands', but pretty sure God wants you to take some responsibility for your actions, and some accountability, too... hmmm... but, now Jocasta and Hayden are both headed off to the Jury House, and you kow that's gonna be gorgeous...so will be fun for them - not as much fun as winning  a cool half million, though, eh?? lol!



I really like Hayden, and, who knows, maybe he'll be back in the Big Brother house - who knows what all Big Brother has up their twisted little sleeve! lol!














I was soo glad that Donny won the Veto competition, and pulled himself off the block - man, he really pulled it out, to win that competition - poor guy, he was so exhausted by the end of that competition.  I really want #TeamAmerica to be able to pull off another mission, make some more money for Donny, Frankie and Derrick... mo' money, mo' money, mo' money, right?? lol!


Okay, is it snack time, again??  haha!  I hope so!  Is it always snack time?? Whatevs, I work out really hard at the gym, I totally deserve a li'l snack... but I super gentle and kind to mah'self - will have the fancy snacks that appeal to me whether I hit up da gym, or not! hahaha!  Is all good - better to be happy, and healthy... well, I think I just felt obligated to add that last bit in, but, really, it's better to be happy : >

Ooh, and that reminds me, gotta go make some more Rice Krispie Squares - yum!! Surely there's something healthy in the middle of a Rice Krispie Square, right?  I'm sure there is! lol! ; )

So go be super-happy!  See you Sunday!  Ailsa : )

No comments:

Post a Comment