Thursday, August 28, 2014

#BB16 - Donny's a Break Out Star, but, booo, Donny has to swing by the Big Brother Jury House, first... : )


 #TheBoldandtheBeautiful, #BBDonny

Wow, boooo, Donny's out of the Big Brother house...so sad. I really loved Donny, but I am thrilled about the offer from The Bold and the Beautiful, for Donny to go on as a special guest - so exciting!  Go, Donny, get your Soap Opera on! lol! At least we know how much fun Donny will have in the Big Brother Jury House, but how sad was it to see Donny's tears flowing down his cheeks, when he first came out to talk to Julie Chen.





So I don't really get why the #TeamAmerica mission failed - I thought it was really funny, and #TeamAmerica got the whole Big Brother house in on it, so why the fail?  Wonder if they can change that, give #TeamAmerica, Donny, Frankie and Derrick, one more taste o' da $5,000 prize... I was pretty surprised that Derrick wasn't able to swing a win for Donny, to keep #TeamAmerica together, but now Frankie is playing a new game, sooo, really, at this point in the game, it's every man (or woman) for themselves, soooo, it's Game On, for sures.   

I wonder if the floaters in the Big Brother house, Victoria and Christine, will band together with Nicole, gain some strength? Seems unlikely, given the history of the girls in this season of Big Brother... but one can always hope - lol!  But man, was Christin'es husband ever mildly annoyed by all of Christine's flirting. Frankly, I hated the mom - bleah! Hate when a mother won't support her daughter - what crap that is (a little too close to home for me?? lol!) ...the mother wants to support Christine's marriage, which, well, might very well be on the rocks, after all of the flirting with Cody, but come on, look at Cody... Christine has probablly never been that close to a man that handsome, before, and how weird is that that Christine and her husband, Tim, have been together, as friends first, since they were 12? what if Christine hasn't had ANY other outside influence, and now she's finally coming into her own, hmmm? But, no, yick, I did not like Christine's parents - bleah. Just support your daughter, don't get your little Christian knickers in a knot... and, of course, I am super-religious, mah'self, so it okay dat me say that, right? Not all Christians are the picture of kindness... I'd say, maybe 30%... ooh, me gets in twouble for that... that's just my own experience at Church, where lots of very mean and very unkind people go, once a week, or so, and are super mean the rest of the time... why bother going? Okay, I'll revise that number, but only out o' sheer guilt - see, the Church worked for me, there, I carry around tons o' guilt - lol!  okay, 70% nice... most of the time... or 100% god (well, that's an interesting typo, right? I meant to say 'good'), 80% kind...well, now I'm just working my way back out of the hole - hahaha!  (Aaaahh, yikes - hope me no gets in a lot o' trouble for mah' thoughts on this... is my own personal experience...hope that helps... : )

Okay, see you later, my fellow Big Brother fan! lol!  Hope you've got something super-fun planned (or even better, not planned!) for the Labor Day Weekend! Ailsa : )


Dat me!  I was just looking through my selection of public images that I have on hand for when I'm writing about Big Brother, right, and lookie what me found?? It me, baby, in da kitchen, where I always be! lol!  That's our favorite meat marinade - A few tbsp. of Montreal Steak Spice (the one they talk about on Big Brother After Dark, ironically enough - is fantastic on anything - veggies done on the BBQ, or in a tin foil 'case' in the oven, or on the BBQ, on mushrooms, in my fave Macaroni Salad - you name it, I love Montreal Steak Spice on tons o' things : )  And then just put the Montreal Steak Spice in a large baggie, or a bowl, or whatever it is you like to marinade things in, mix with 2/3 cup oil, 1/3 cup vinegar, whammo, deeelicious! You can use this marinade for steak, chicken, anything you like : )   Also, I really liked that dress - lol!  Think I wore it so much, I mightta worn that wee thing out! lol!  (Mostly, I just wanted to see what I looked like in this picture, and compare it to what I look like, now - I think the gym is the Fountain of Youth - think I'm 48 in this pic : )  lol!


#TheBoldandtheBeautiful, #BBDonny

No comments:

Post a Comment