Sunday, August 3, 2014

The Vacationers, by Emma Straub... what a Great Read! : > #TheVacationers #EmmaStraub #SummerReads

Man, I just finished reading The Vacationers, by Emma Straub, and now I want to go read everything written by Emma Straub!  What a great book - fun to read, great characters... you are drawn right into the world of the Post family, and you get to see life from each family member's perspective - fantastic character development, such a good read!

I couldn't put The Vacationers down, last night - was up 'til 5am reading it! lol! Now that's the sign of a really good book, right?  You justify staying up just a little bit longer, see what your 'new friends' are gonna do, next?? lol!

I hope we see a sequel of The Vacationers, from Emma Straub, so we can see what happens with Bobby, Sylvia, Franny and Jim...and Charles and Lawrence - what a great couple!  I don't want to say too much - I want it all to unfold for you like it did for me! lol!

Go find it - oh, and if you're in Amazon, just pop into the paperback section - is way less expensive....and we have no idea where our Kindles went...hmmm, they must be somewhere... but you can get the Vacationers on your Kindle, too, of course - yippee!  Even faster! lol!

Happy Reading!  Ailsa : )

No comments:

Post a Comment