Monday, February 11, 2013

Sean gives Tierra the boot!! Yahoo, finally!

Last Minute Valentine's Day Gifts - Save up to 85% on Diamond Jewelry + Guaranteed Overnight Delivery Wow, I thought, for a minute, a horrifying minute, that Sean Lowe was actually gonna keep the horrible Tierra the Tierra-ble... gross, I couldn't stand even watching her on TV - ugh.  You would walk away from that kind of horror if you ever, God Forbid, had to deal with someone like that in real life - yuck.  I've had to deal with some lunatics over the years - most people have, especially women, but I don't know, do men have to deal with people like this, too?  Surely these nut-jobs lose it in with their men - I don't believe you can be all lovely with one person, and a total lunatic with someone else ... I suppose it's possible, but very, very unlikely.  Some people really push your buttons, though - the worst offenders (well, not the worst offenders - the very worst ones are the ones who are physically or verbally abusive to you that's the worst, but then there's that lunatic who says horrendous things in a pathetic quiet voice, and then you lose it, because what they are saying is so vile, so reprehensible... man, I guess I have had more than my fair share of Crazy over the years.... yuck!!

 No More Crazy!  Makes me think of Mary J. Blige - remember her song, No More Drama in My Life?  Great song!  They might want to play that at The Rose Ceremony!! hahaha!



 So, thankfully Sean got rid of Tierra, tonight.  I did love that she complained so bitterly about what they were doing on their coveted one-on-one date - hilarious... slightly indicative of a difficult personality.  Certainly, I didn't hear anyone accuse Tierra of being too easy going! hahahaha!  Aah, that really makes me laugh, but wouldn't that have been waay more fun to just play her at her own idiotic game?? haha!  That would really have appealed to me, but when you're in the moment with horrors like that, it's almost impossible to keep your playful side out, you're so busy trying to protect yourself and everyone around the witch... so I'm glad Tierra is gone - but didn't you think she was gonna barge into The Rose Ceremony, tonight?? Like, remember when the little Bachelorette, I've forgotten her name, but she was obsessed with that really bad guy, and he kept coming back on the show?? haha!  God, you think you'll never forget the crazy ones - that's the irony, it's soo much easier to talk about and remember the bad ones, right??  A little quirk of human behavior!

Man, I can't believe Sean didn't choose Lindsay M.  She seemed like the ideal partner for him, so was shocking when Sean sent Lindsay home, and then little Catherine's reaction to that was pretty telling - I really like Catherine, Jimmy Kimmel's pick for Sean to choose as his new wife... oh, and how creepy is it when a woman refers to a guy, let's call him 'Sean', and let's say her name is 'AshLee', but when a woman refers to a guy she's really just met, as 'my husband'??  Yuck!  Here's how you can know when to refer to your guy as your husband - right after the Wedding Ceremony.  See how easy to remember? lol!  So silly.  Just grates on me, is like it's so possessive, too over-reaching, you know?  But I do feel for poor AshLee - it seems like she views herself as wounded, and that's sad.  That's a hard personality to manage, too, since you are often walking on eggshells, they're so sensitive to everything, but not unwarranted, just tricky to manage...

Okay, gotta go watch Jimmy Kimmel, see what he's got to say about The Bachelor! lol!  Love his take on what's happening on that crazy wee show! And next week looks really crazy, what with Desiree's brother going after Sean, and the other Lindsay's dad not having a good reaction to Sean...and then Catherine's sisters not having a good reaction - oh, and I don't really like Sean's obsession with his family, and the families of the girls - you fall in love with your partner, and sometimes the family thing is nightmarish (thus all the articles on How to Get Along with Your In-Laws, Before They Become Your Out-Laws (yes, you got me, I wroted dat one!! hahahaha!  Aaargh, I've had two marriages, and two sets of in-laws... was a lot to deal with, so I think I had to disappear to my home office when I wrote that one! hahaha!)... I'll link the article, just have to find it!

Okay, 'til the next Bachelor!  Happy Valentine's Day!  Remember to do something sooo nice for yourself!! Ailsa xox

A whole pile o' great deals for Valentine's Day for you! 
http://buildyourownhousebodylife.blogspot.ca/2013/01/valentines-day-deals-just-for-you-my.html


  Send Flowers at 1-800-FLORALS


  SuperJeweler's Deal of the Day

  10% Off ALL Orders at SuperJeweler.com! Use Code SAVE10SJ at checkout to save. Expires 1/31

Match.com - View Photos of Singles Free

  #1 Dating Site Match.com - View Pics for Free Single Seniors in Your Area Free! - Match.com

 This is the new book about Online Dating, how to make it really work for you - is definitely worth a read : ) 


I love the Entertainment Book - lots of great deals, and you can buy one for a city you're planning to visit, too - tons of great savings, for sure!  LS Deal of the Week 5.00 Carat Pink Topaz and Diamond Heart Pendant in .925 Sterling Silver - $39 + Free VDay Delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment