Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Bachelor, Finding Love in Canada, eh?

Wow, so shocking that Sean Lowe kept the horror that is Tierra... man, I hope it's just a situation of the producers making him keep her on the show - what a painfully fake, manipulative thing - and I have to look away from the TV when she comes on the screen - ugh.  Nauseating.  Hilarious the Hypothermia Show, though - pretty sure Canadian Medics could see right through that little act.  She couldn't remember her name, but was quickly able to say she didn't get her time with Sean??? hahahahaha!  Stoooopid. Too annoyink.  Have the producers totally forgotten so many of the folks in the audience are women??  We don't like that sort of thing... we like the nice girls, the sweet, funny ones... or, at least, I do... I canny stand to see a baddy win! lol!

But I did really like when Selma said no to doing the Polar Bear Dip - that is a crazy thing to do, and if a man doesn't respect your feelings about any activity, find another man - they're out there.. prolly!! haha!  Not completely sure where, these days, but maybe they're at the bar?? hahaha!  Who knows, but I was so proud of Selma for saying no to the freezing cold water - and Lake Louise is cold at the height of the summer, so it must have been really cold!  Yikes!

Oh, some sad stuff with Sarah and Ash Lee... very sad stories, but I really liked Desiree's story of how she grew up, in tents, sometimes, when her family were between homes, and then her saying here she was, in a TeePee, another tent, falling in love... that was very sweet.  I thought it was hilarious that they left their pic-a-nic basket in the middle of an open field in Banff - like some hungry bear wouldn't have sauntered over to have a wee peek!!  Bears are everywhere in the Banff National Forest, and the area where Desiree and Sean were having their picnic, just at the base of Tunnel Mountain, that's where this huge herd of elk like to hang about... too bad they didn't show that... was tricky to see what time of year they were actually there... I thought it was the fall, but then when they were walking through the woods, looked like some spring flowers... and I loved that Desiree loves to climb trees - God Knows I spent more than my fair share of time climbing trees when I was a kid - was soo much fun! lol!  There was a day when we were out camping in the Canadian Sheild, and my sister had said I couldn't go a whole day without talking, so I climbed the tree with a pad and pencil, and had to drop wee notes down, all day long - but now that I think of it, I wonder how long I was actually up in that tree! hahahaha!  Will have to ask my Dad, see if he remembers that crazy day!

Man, I was soo shocked when Selma was sent home - not so surprised about poor Daniella - there was no obvious connection that we saw on camera, but why wouldn't Selma have been kept over the yucky Tierra? Bleh!  And, here, Selma finally gave Sean a wee kiss... that was a big deal for her, but I'm sure she'll find someone much better for her - they were not a good match... she needs someone more refined... and poor wee Sarah - I really felt for her.  I hope she finds a really good man... just what everyone wants! lol!

Otay, I'm out. and that was hilarious to have TWO episodes of The Bachelor in one week - craaazy!  Hopefully, Sean will get wise to Tierra's tricks (TT, we'll call them! lol!), and then it'll be one little monster, down1 Yippee!  Was sooo hoping to write, 'ding dong, the witch is dead', but not yet, and not dead, just off the show, off my beautiful TV screen! I don't want my screen yucked up with a miserable mug like that... I only want to see nice, pretty things, on my TV - oh, and was that the least amount of time with Sean with his shirt off?? hahahaha!  Oh, and did I mention how much Sean Lowe looks like my old carpenter, Trevor?  So good looking! lol! Wonder whatever happened to Trevor??  God Knows I need a carpenter in my life (because I have a lovely armoire desk that my crazy mover broke - and I need it fixed! What were you thinking?? lol!)... Go have a great date - a nice, safe, date! lol! Ailsa xox

Oh, and I totally forgot to mention about Catherine, the girl Jimmy Kimmel thinks will be Sean Lowe's potential wife... and I love that Jimmy Kimmel does a Bachelor Update on Jimmy Kimmel Live - sooo funny!   But Catherine is a nice wee girl, so tiny, very smart, and I like Lindsay I, or Linsay  II  -- how many Lindsays are there?? lol!  I like the one from Washington, DC, and the one who is a teacher... the Lindsay Sean can't stop kissing, which is pretty funny, and a little bit yicky, what with all those other girls he has a 'special' connection with... it's the overnight key in an envelop dates that are really yucky, those poor girls... but wouldn't it be hilarious if you were out on a real date, and the guy quietly pushed a sealed envelop over the dinner table at you, with a little wink?? hahahaha!  That would break me up!


A whole pile o' great deals for Valentine's Day for you! 
http://buildyourownhousebodylife.blogspot.ca/2013/01/valentines-day-deals-just-for-you-my.html


  Send Flowers at 1-800-FLORALS


  SuperJeweler's Deal of the Day

  10% Off ALL Orders at SuperJeweler.com! Use Code SAVE10SJ at checkout to save. Expires 1/31

Match.com - View Photos of Singles Free

  #1 Dating Site Match.com - View Pics for Free Single Seniors in Your Area Free! - Match.com

 This is the new book about Online Dating, how to make it really work for you - is definitely worth a read : ) 




I love the Entertainment Book - lots of great deals, and you can buy one for a city you're planning to visit, too - tons of great savings, for sure!  LS Deal of the Week 5.00 Carat Pink Topaz and Diamond Heart Pendant in .925 Sterling Silver - $39 + Free VDay Delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment