Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Boston Pizza Sucks

So we just went out for what should have been a lovely dinner out - we went to what used to be our favourite Boston Pizza, in Victoria, BC -- we used to loove their Boston Lasagna, but I say used to, because we will NEVER go back to that Boston Pizza, and it's hard to say if we'll bother going back to ANY Boston Pizza.

I just left a scathing survey, which they spell 'servey', on their bill - idiots. Boston Pizza is going to need a dictionary, and MUCH better managerial staff. The female manager was soo annoying, first she must have sent our server, who was nice enough, but not well-informed, but this idiot biitch of a young female manager must have sent her lackey out to give us the first row - a 'row' is Scottish for getting in trouble... no one wants or needs to get a row at the dinner table - what, is this Thanksgiving??  Think you can have a confrontation with someone in the middle of dinner? No. You can't. If you've made an error, accept it and move on. Don't lose customers over a $4.95 item - dough, with some salt and olive oil - ooooh, I hope that was worth it to these mindless biiitches (really, mostly the manager, I kind of felt sorry for the watress, doing the bidding of this idiotic old biddy.... ).

Now why is it that so many women get a little bit of power, it goes straight to their heads? Don't do this, ladies. We have to appear better than that, we can't go to the lowest common denominator, act out on these power trip ways. No. You're makin' us look bad. Like women don't belong in a position of power, because they will immediately abuse that power. What on earth??!! Makes me so mad. I am a feminist, a humanist, equal rights for every body, every single body, but when I see this kind of ugly behaviour, it makes me sick - physically ill. We were so upset, we couldn't even finish our meal - the row came right in the middle of the dinner. Now who does that? A control freak, that's who. How can I ruin your dinner you're going to pay for? Hmmm... I know, I'll come and hover over your meal for waaaay too long, annoy the hell out of you, then charge you for the pleasure of dining out at Boston Pizza.

Never Again. Good-Bye, stooopid Boston Pizza. I'll make my own lasagna. You bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment