Monday, March 10, 2014

Juan-Flew-Over-The-Cuckoo's-Nest ...The Bachelor Baddie!

OMG, Juan is sooo annoying!  Juan Pablo, jerkiest man on earth?  Guy, not a man?  Goin' around, hurting all the girls he can get his hands on - or, more accurately, get his lips on?? Yuck!!  "I've got a ring right here in my pocket, but I not gonna use it.... Nikki, will you accept my Final Rose?"  Ugh.  I was sooo hoping Nikki would say, uh, noooo, how 'bout that ring in your stoopid pocket, the FREE ring....what the hell, he's got a FREE ring, she could have a gorgeous ring, for FREE (clearly, this is the part that really irritates me! lol!), and he chooses to just 'maybe' have Nikki as another girlfriend... you can see from his very easy kissing of ALL the girls, especially Clare, right at the very end, that he is accustomed to having multiple partners at any given time - gross.... yuck - run, nikki, run!

Otay, I gots ta go watch The Bachelor: After Final Rose - be back in a bit! lol! : ) Ailsa!

Juan-u-gonna Grow Up, Get Married?? (My first title, until I started watching the Bachelor: After the Final Rose - lol!)

Oooh, wait, from the title - not that you have to get married to be 'grown up'! hahaha!  Just if you're The Bachelor, and you promised all these pretty girls that you were definitely ready for marriage, and on the Bachelor looking for 'a wife'.... bleh, Juan Pablo, you da worstest!! Yuck!!

Omg, just when you think The Bachelor Juan can't get any worse, off he goes - what a total jerk, and how about that little threat for peoples writing about him on the computer?? Bleh!  Nope, you want peoples to say nice things about you, you can't 'slap the hand of those who brought you', don't bite the hand that feeds you - good for Catherine and Sean to speak up and say what sooo many people will be thinking....they sure look sweet, together, Sean and Catherine, so that's great to see. Wow, maybe Nikki is too young to see the red flags, or maybe she'll see them, later? Poor kid - I feel for her... and I feel for Chris Harrison, too - poor guy, just tryin' to run a good show...

Ah, crap, they just announced that Andi is gonna be the new Bachelorette - noooo.... I feel like she maneuvered herself into that position... no. I don't like the big Gun Love going on, there. Bleh. Hmmm... will have to think about that one - can they ever bow to popular opinion, if there are other peoples out there who don't want Andi to be the newt Bachelorette??  Yuck. That was waaay too obvious. Choose someone else, Bachelor, pweease! lol!

Okay, go out there and find someone GREAT to love, and if you're already in love - yippeee!!  I hope everyone finds and gets to have the person they really want to be with, have a great life! lol! Ailsa : >

No comments:

Post a Comment