Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Survivor San Juan del Sur - Blood vs. Water - What, Drew's Clever Plan didn't pan out? Shocking! And it was so well thought out, too... lol!














Wow, I canny believe we're at Season 29 of Survivor - amazing! lol!  Where did the time go?? So this is yet another Blood vs. Water, which, typically, I don't really like - I get fed up with seeing the same people, over and over - bleah, give us all new people...was very unhappy to see the 'Tweenies' - ugh, so loud and squeaky - but now that one of them is gone, things are much better...









Oh, here's a pic of the remaining 'Tweenie' - and Drew, the ludicroulsy arrogant guy who was voted out, tonight, after throwing the competition - what an idiot... he's pretty stupid... very pretty, and really, really stooopid.... but, he got his time on TV, sooo, you know, still good! lol!

I am a huuge Survivor fan, though - and I thank you if you've been reading me for years - lol!  Tank youse! Me appreciates you : )  I would never miss survivor, even if it IS full of people we already know, and blood vs. water... ick. I like when everyone arrives on the island, or some God-forsaken place, and romance abounds - now, that I like! haha! I loves me a little showmance!  Look at Rob and Amber, and now they have this whole very sweet little family - how amazing is that? Thanks, Survivor, for the fun romances!






And here's a little eye-candy for da ladies (and some gents - lol!) - ah' loves me a li'l Jeff Probst! Man, he never changes... someone should look into that DNA, see what's going on, there - hahaha!

So has been a little weird on survivor, already, and a little tricky to write about, since, you know, you've prolly noticed, too, who has been voted out, first... hmmm. But I cannot stand when someone is soo arrogant, they leave with an Idol in their pocket. How stooopid is that? Grrrr...they deserve everything they get, for that level of arrogance... and it's not like there won't be another Idol - have they never watched Survivor, before? But I'm happy when someone is voted out who doesn't need the money - not completely sure why that bothers me so much, but I love to see someone win Survivor, or any other game, who really needs the money - those are the people I root for - and the funny ones, and the nice ones, and the fair ones... buuut, that said, the crazy ones are fun to watch - those little loooonies are always up to something crazy - makes the game a lot of fun...

Otay, need more tea!  Stay safe - are these some crazy days where you're all of a sudden thinking about your health all the time?? Geesh!  So, stay safe, have fun, and have yourself a lovely wee treat!  See you, soon!  Your Survivor Buddy, Ailsa : )

No comments:

Post a Comment