Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Survivor Worlds Apart - Rodney... Entitled and Crazy, or just Hungry?? lol!




Heyyoo!  Me jus' add a little to this post - lazy, much? Yep!  lol!  Whatevs... so, Mike won Survivor - and I liked Mike as a player, he really did play an excellent game, but, and I say this, even though I am deeply religious, myself, I didn't like throwing Jesus in there at the million dollar ceremony, and all those lip kisses wit' his mom - yick!  Hahahaha!  Might explain why no women of his own for all those long 8 years??  Anyway, good for him, I liked Carolyn, though, and thought she had a much bigger vote count than she ended up with - that's the whole thing with Survivor - you never know what people are thinking... and I didn't really like that Shirin got to go back on Survivor, now that we know she's a millionaire... I dunno, I don't want to see the money going to someone who doesn't need it - is that just the egalitarian in me?  (I gots one more accompanying joke, but you already are saying it in youse head, so me leaves it to you' own brain... to do the dirty work...)

And I watched The Bachelorette, and that was super-weird... yick.  Sooo...of course, me will watch the entire season, see who all Kaitlyn decides is just right for her, in the moment.. and am looking forward to the new season of Survivor, with Spencer and Joe... and I liked the Hawaiian guy... can't remember the rest, right now...but will be fun to watch, for sures!  And Britt will be totally fine - that seems like an enormous focus on 'finding a husband', but that might just be the age she's at, and not a solid career, yet... maybe both will come to Britt, asap... okay, 'til next time!  Hope you're having THE bestest day!! Or night!  Or, even better - both!! Ailsa : )

Survivor Worlds Apart - Rodney... Entitled and Crazy, or just Hungry?? lol! 

Oh, man, this crazy little Rodney - what a mama's boy - so annoying... I cannot stand when he constantly wants 'Mama C', or Carolyn, to give him her rewards - what an entitled little jerk!  It's interesting to me that Rodney has made Carolyn into a mother figure, and so he thinks she should give him everything she has - bleah!  How much do we hate that?? lol!  So crazy, but I wonder how many people think like Rodney, that whatever the mom has, should immediately be handed over to the child - and, in this case, not even her own kid, a 'child' who is pretty beefy, and someone she's been on a SHOW with for about a month... how crazy is that??  

So I was soo glad when Carolyn kept her reward - she was the one who figured out the puzzle, why on earth should she just hand that over to selfish (and childish??) Rodney, just because he now perceives himself to be in a prison - prettiest prison on earth... look at me, all stuck on this gorgeous beach, for a whole MONTH, says Spoiled Rodney....





It does sort of drive me crazy that they always, or, so often, take the worst of the worst with them to the Final 3 - I liked it better when it was just the Final 2... but instead of bringing someone good to the Final Three, they want to bring the most annoying player on Survivor, then it almost guarantees the Big Win of a Million Dollars, right?  But not always... you never know, with Survivor...



Oh, Jeff Probst - he's so endlessly handsome - I loved all his little clues for the puzzle - pretty funny, and Ciera saying, she never listens to Jeff, she's actively blocking out his voice... I wonder why Ciera is so easily gliding through this season of Survivor?  I mean, good for her - good for anyone, even Rodney, for figuring out the balance to be kept on the island, so-to-speak, right?  You can't be too good, win too many idols (unless you just keep winning them), you have to play the line... or go sooo far over the line, like Rodney does, and maybe that secures you a place at the Final Tribal Council?? You never know on Survivor - that's what makes it so much fun, for sures! 






I feel like this might be the Final Three for this season of Survivor, Worlds Apart - Carolyn, Mike and Ciera... but you never know - I was pretty surprised that Ciera voted against Carolyn - that's gonna come out in the wash, next week, for sures! lol! 




I was soo happy when Carolyn pulled out her Idol at Tribal Council, tonight - holy schmokes, I can't stand it when someone is so arrogant, that they go home with an idol in their pocket - that drives me crazy! lol!  So I'm super happy that Carolyn played her idol - good for her, she saved her own self - good girl! 


Wow, can you believe we're at the Season Finale of Survivor, already?  Makes the winter fly by, for sures!  See you at the Finale! lol! Ailsa : )




Just in case you wants to go on a trip, yourself, now, after looking at the beaches all night - lol!



Up to 50% off Last-Minute Flights!Save up to 60% with Express DealsExpress Deals,

 Hotels up to 60% off with NO bidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment