Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The Bachelorette - Could Amy Schumer be the next Bachelorette?? Yahoo! Me would looove dat! : )

INDULGE YOURSELF WITH A $250 GIFT CARD from The Cheesecake Factory *Upon Completion of Purchase Requirements



Kaitlyn and Britt, still together... such pretty girls.. I was really hoping they would have just let both of the girls to stay on The Bachelorette for the whole season, since that would have been interesting, right?  See where the men would gravitate, and maybe even develop a real relationship?  No, me not even jus' joking - a real relationship from the Bachelorette - lol! 

And, holy schmoly - is it possible that Amy Schumer could be the next Bachelorette??  Omg, that would be soo great - we would laugh our way through the whole season - and not just ironically... lol! #DraftAmy


      It's Free to Look!

But here we are, the roses have been cast - occurs to me, would be hilarious if this is how we voted for politicians - a rose for one party, a daisy for the next, a thistle for the last (as in Thistle Dae' me... a li'l Scottish for ye, there - lol!)....OR, they could step into the present, and let people vote ONLINE - for real, why isn't this pushed, more??  There is always the whole argument that it's not secure enough online - how crazy is that? If you can bank, online, surely you can vote online, too - and then they'll finally get the young vote... and anyone else who likes to do things quickly, no 4 hour line ups (which is ridiculous) - just saying, if they can spend the vast amounts of money on political campaigns, they can take some of that money and make voting easier and more practical, to reach as many people as possible - and the traditional polls, too, of course...

Well, hmmm, off on a tangent, you say?  I guess so.... but I thought it was pretty funny that they didn't say how many 'rose votes' each girl got - and I am amazed that Kaitlyn is particularly interested in Mr. Creepy, who flat out told Kaitlyn he voted for Britt... wow, it's that old 'oh, I'm gonna MAKE him love me' trick - ha!  So far, so good, for that guy... Jared, maybe? 

I haven't picked up their names, yet - except for the ones who are crazy - like when you're teaching, especially Supply Teaching, Substitute Teaching - you know - anyway, the first names you learn are the 'bad kids' - lol!  Steven!  Brandy!  These are the little names that come up, right away, of whoever is the most mischievous... (Those are just example names, of course... you'll just know some names, right off the bat, is all... those are just my little example names.. I'm sure all Stevens and all Brandys are lovely, lovely, people - lol!)

Oh, and I'm soo glad that they let the one guy go after Britt, and now it looks like they might have a lasting relationship - good for Britt!  I just want them to find love and be happy : )



Ooh, this picture makes me laugh - this is one of my favorite Amy Schumer bits - soo funny, is hilarious... and Sophie from 2 Broke Girls plays Amy's stage mother - omg, you're'a gonna laugh, if you haven't seen it, yet - Amy Schumer is on Comedy Central.



One of my favorite bits at the Comedy Club on The Bachelorette, last night, was the bit with Mr. Shady (JJ??  Man, when will I learn their names? lol!), the one who thinks he's smarter than 90% of the people in the room - hahaha!  Amy Schumer assures him that he has nothing to worry about, he's not smarter than 90% of the room - bah'hahahaha!  And he didn't get it, so that was even better... hahaha!  Oh, Amy Schumer, you are so very funny!

Oh, and speaking of that guy - he got a rose, mid-evening, I think - yuck, don't like him, at all - hate when the men have a very young child, and the Bachelorette thinks that's soo cute... hmmm, it may or may not be all that cute - at least ask why they are on their own with a very young child - where's the Mom??  Most women will do what they can to keep a relationship together when they have a very young child, so it always makes me question what happened, that they aren't together... usually a pretty significant event, or events, or actions, separated them, so I don't like when that is 'romanticized', you know?  Just ask - if it's sincere and normal, fine, go ahead and proceed, but if there's abuse involved, that should be vetted out, asap. And he lives with his parents - hmmm, so many red flags - and boasting...and aggressive... yick! Too Many Red Flags, Kaitlyn.. 



Click to receive a FREE Personality ProfileGet 72% Off a 12-Month Membership at eHarmony.com with code EHCOUPON

Get 60% Off a 6-Month Membership at eHarmony.ca with code EHCODECA (For my little Canadian Friends! Hope you find lots of Love! : )




This just made me laugh... Chris Harrison, just a simple cherub, tryin' to make some more Love Connections... lol : )




This is the guy I like for Kaitlyn - handsome, seems really nice, normal, kind, interested in her... of course, I didn't pick up his name, either - lol! Ha!  What was I thinking about while me was a'watching The Bachelorette?? 


Now, why almost a half an hour devoted to boxing, for the ladies??  Or is it mostly a male audience, this time around, on The Bachelorette?  Too much boxing, like Too Much Tuna, but not nearly as funny... lol! (If you haven't seen Too Much Tuna, you gotta catch that - me loooves The Kroll Show - iz sooo funny!  Crazy-funny!)  I did love seeing Laila Ali, though - she's amazing... plus, I really, really love the name Laila, like any good Eric Clapton fan, right? lol! 




Hahaha, this guy.  Holy schmoly - I think they forgot the question mark after Tony's age - 35?  Maaay-be... lol!   

Or, Tony - Age?  New.  Bah'hahaha!  Me makin' mah'self laugh, today...

Okay, hope you have lots of lovely love in your life!  Or are out there looking : ) Ailsa : )


No comments:

Post a Comment