Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Survivor, Baby!! (And the rest of my Crazy Life :)

Friday, October 15th, 2010... Hey, You.... You, you, you! My favorite You! So, how was your week? Problem-free?? haha! Really, does anyone really ever have a problem-free week?? I would love to meet that person (I'm assuming there's only ONE! lol!) Do you like my new 'White' page? I'm trying to simplify my life, and it looks like the only part I can try to make better by pushing a few buttons is my website! hahaha! Ah, well... you control what you can, try to survive the rest, which, of course, brings us to one of my favourite crazy reality shows, Survivor. Aaah, I love the fights, like I don't get enough of that at work (yes, this week I was locked in a room with an administrator -- and, no, I don't tell you that to make you all jealous o' my fancy life... which reminds me of my fave new song, 'You Fancy, Huh?" hahaha! If you haven't heard it, you gotta get hold of it, listen to the lyrics, you'll laugh out loud! You're a Grade 12 Graduate -- you fancy, huh?? hahahaha!)

So I loved it on Survivor when they switched up the 'old' with the 'new'... I would, quite frankly, enjoy a show with the stupids versus the smarties, and let the people themselves decide which team they belong on, since it has been my experience, and, no, not just based on my wonderful week at school, that the stooopidiest of all da peoples firmly believe they is da smartiest... check it for yourself... have a wee chat with someone you KNOW is an idiot, ask some telling questions so you can find out how brilliant they think they is (if they read this and think this is fer real, that's problem # 1... see how easy this experiment will be?? hahaha!). OMG, I think I just hit on a gold mine -- this would be soo much fun to watch! Would there even BE anyone on the stupi team (pronounced -- stoooo-peee)?? Man, I would soo watch that, and root for whoever wasn't a total douche... yes, I said it. It's on TV, now, so maybe AOL won't block it! hahaha1 (Now who da stupi?? Meee?? Well, not da first time, today!! lol!) (Why, yes, I did just have a Strawberry Dacquiri, and I have no idea why you alwasy ask me that... lo!)

Well, the charming NaOnka didn't say anything truly horrendous about a person with a disability, this week, because she was switched over to the 'oldie' team, so I would imagine there was a little celebration by Kelly B., the courageous amputee on the 'young'uns tribe)... NaOnka didn't mention, vehemently, throwing anyone's prosthetic leg in the fire, or nuthin', but man, the grammar for this 'teacher'... puh-leeeease. Teachers need to know how to speak good, right?? hahaha! Gooder? It drives me craaazy, every time they put NaOnka's name on the screen, followed by "P.E. TEACHER"... ugh. No. NOT a teacher. Maybe she KNEW a teacher, and that's the reference... so that irritates the hell outta me. And I love that she wanted to quit because it was raining. Really? Raining on Survivor, and you say you got wet? Oh, no! That's never happened before, so it's not like anyone couldda planned for that, or NUTHIN'... ugh. Quitters are annoying (which reminds me of one of my favorite friend's jokes... he's not in AA because he's no quitter... hahahaha! if you're all sensitive to that, I sooo sorry, but come on, that's funny!! Makes me laugh, every time! haha!)

And now that power-mad Marty is on the youngish tribe (not-so-young, any more!), and has lost almost all of his power. It's hilarious that the 'oldies' are treating the youngies as if they are children, but there's onot one 'kid' under 18, there... so what's that all about? Nothing more insulting to a young person than not being taken seriously by an oldie, so I'm lovin' the new dynamics. And hysterical that the old ones immediately betrayed their own team members -- what does that say about being older and wiser?? haha! Nothing like a little betrayal to liven up a show! So they voted off the Fire captain... too bad, I thought he was cute, but you never want to put yourself on the chopping block by standing out too much as the leader... the next sound you hear is whaaack! And not just from that poor chicken's neck, neither!! haha! Why didn't the take the meat off the chicken, and cook the bones? What, no one knows how to stretch a meal? Seriously, wouldn't you learn all about Survival Skills before you headed out on survivor?? Boil the bones, make a nice soup, and wouldn't it be wise to study edible plants, so you would do a search to see what God might have left for you to pick?? haha! (Food for religious folks and botanists! lol!)

Oh, and have you seen that new show, Running Wilde? OMG, soooo funny. If you loved Arrested Developent, you'll laugh yourself silly over Running Wilde. Will Arnett is hilarious, and I love the character Fa'ad, his ultra-rich buddy, and Andy Richter made an appearance -- laugh out loud funny... the car wash scene was sooo hilarious, you know they must have killed themselves laughing when they were making it :) It's on Tuesday night at 9:30pm... search around, you'll find it... soo worth watching :)

Are you getting all ready for Hallowe'en?? It's a very big deal in our house, and we're planning to go to Disneyland for their big Halloween Paarty... no alcohol, but I'll make up for that by gorging on Caramel Apples -- me favourite!! Yum! Whenever I have to pay for some assinine thing I don't want to pay for (more on the crazy neighbor story as soon as some time has passed... but let's just say that insanity cost me $350, which is 70 Caramel Apples -- that's a whole lot of fun for me that I missed out on, all because of someone else's lunacy... this lunacy business is really starting to get to me -- must move back to Canada, Land of the Normals!! haha!)... anyway, I love Caramel apples, and the caramel apples at Disneyland are d-i-v-i-n-e. Yep. Watch out, fifty pounds, I'm trying to find you, put you on!! hahahaha! (Okay, that little joke is just for me!! haha!) Hope you're having a greeeat week, and have a fantastic weekend! Go get you a Caramel Apple, and save one for me!! lol! Love & Luck, (and Money!!), Ailsa xox

No comments:

Post a Comment