Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Survivor Nicaragua, That Crazy Marty!

OMG, that Crazy Marty on Survivor!! Can you belieeve that, giving away his Immunity Idol?? hahaha! How stupi is this guy?? (You know I love the word 'stupi'... pronounced stooo-peee, as in something someone might do in a POOL, in the middle of a GAME, when other people have to jump into said pool.... eewwww, and here, I liked Fabio before he did his little widdle in the pool! Yuck!)

So the whole time Cara and I are watching to see how the conversation will go between creepy Sash (is that his name?), who is THE laziest of all the lazies (although pretty much ANY of the young people, except for Alina and Chase, are painfuly lazy... I hope that's not generational, because we're gonna need them to work hard for us in their future, to pay for our retirement! hahaha!)... anyway, this Sash guy lays about all day, waiting for Old Jane to go get him some fish, for Marty to simply hand over the Immunity Idol, and what happens?? Jane hands over the fish, and Marty hands over the Idol... this Sash guy might like to consider running for office! Getting people to do your bidding for nothing ain't easy!

Man, what a fragmented little team, the Marty Team... what will I call them if he is voted out, since that's about the only name I can remember... what can I say, I know a lot of men called Marty (some good, some very, very bad...)... but with the New Merge, next week, watch out, baby, let's see what's gonna happen. I love that the loveliest of all the girls, NaOnka (NOT a PE Teacher, as the show suggests every damm time they show her name -- infuriating to me -- remember when I was sooo mad at the possibility that she MIGHT be a real teacher in L.A., so I looked her up in the California Commission of Teacher Credentials... you can look me up on there, and I'm on it, all right, because I AM a real teacher in California, but she is NOT a teacher of anything -- she's too despicable from all her hateful comments about sweet little Kelly B., the very brave girl with the prosthetic leg, and I couldn't bear the idea of someone that horrible being in charge of sweet little children.... and next week she'll be stealing some precious food from her own tribe ... oh, man, just keep going 'til you're voted out, I say...)

So Jill is out... and I liked Jill, too -- so level-headed... but I wonder if she played too quiet a game, not enough focus on the political side of Survivor? You gotta play the game from all sides... I can't wait for the merge... I canny wait for the Bad Guys to get voted out... oh, and who is this Kelly S.? Purple Kelly, right? We have hardly seen ANY screen time with this girl, and she's really pretty, so she must make it really far in the game... that's what Cara and I secretly believe... if we don't see very much of someone, then all of a sudden, they're in every other camera shot, that's one that will stay for a long time, so we'll see if our theory is right! lol! I loved the 'beach shot' of Kelly S. posing on the beach in her bikini -- a little preview for when she poses for Playboy... a girl can always hope! hahahaha! (Hey, you gotta take your 15 minutes of fame and run with it, as far as you can go... which reminds me, I thought we were gonna see Rachel and Kristin from Big Brother 12 on the pages of Playboy, but, no, not a word from anyone on the 'cast' of Big Brother... seems odd, right? To be on TV sooo much, then just disappear from the public eye?... maybe it's not too late for Playboy with the Survivor Girls... or Girls of Reality TV... would be funny! lol!)

You know, I wonder if I can relate so well to Survivor because I feel a little like I'm on an island with some seriously crazy folk, myself... lately, it seems I am surrounded by sharks... craazy sharks. Hateful, disturbed sharks, out for blood... soo not good to be in the damm water with all those sharks, because you know they can't remember not to bite you... it's in their nature. What I have to figure out is how to get out of the damn water, get to some dry land, and then stay away from said sharks for the rest of my life... wish me luck on that one! lol!

Okay, here's something that might make you laugh... I was gonna title this piece, 'Biitches B Crazy', on account a' all da biitches I've had to deal with in the last few weeks. Sadly, all women. Come on, women, I thought we were gonna band together, unite, don't become a negative stereotype... I thought we'd come a long way, baby. What about Maude? She would be so bitterly disappointed in the crappy way women treat each other, especially in the workforce. What happened to Solidarity? Now it's kill or be killed? Shame. (Did you see how I cleverly changed the spelling of 'biitches' and 'damm'?? haha! I hate being blocked by language checkers!)

So we're hoping, praying and wishing that we can sell our property, here, move back home, asap... I just want to live a normal life, again, free of all the crazy that I seem to be running into a whole lot, down here in Los Angeles... one day it'll happen, we'll get an offer on our house, and we'll be FREE!! Yippee! I look forward to that day! It would be like getting voted off the island, only you wrote your own name on every paper, to make sure you got to go home! lol! I hope you are having a crazy-free week -- write and tell me what that feels like - I'd loove to know! haha! Love & Luck, (and Money!!), Ailsa xox

No comments:

Post a Comment