Monday, October 25, 2010

Blueberry Fruit Tart #Blueberries #BlueberryPie #PieShell


Blueberry Tart -- you can use any fruit you like in this tart... cherries, apples, raspberries... anything at all!  It's light and easy, it's even a sweet but healthy treat for you and your loved ones (don't share it with anoyone who doesn't love you back -- my own little secret! hahahahaha! (You know that made me laugh! lol!)

Take about 2 Tablespoons of the Flour and Sugar Mixture, and shake it on the bottom of the pie shell. That'll prevent the Juices from being Runny.


I actually substituted my favorite new Barley Flour for the Regular Flour for this Pie Shell, to make it a little healthier. You can try that, too, to see if you like it. It was tasty, but I think I'll just use Regular Flour from now on...



Clean the Berries, then add in the Flour & Sugar Mixture.



Pour the Berries into the Pie Shell, and bake at 350 Degrees for about an hour. I always use an AirBake Cookie Sheet to prevent any Baking from burning. It'll catch any Fruit Juices that happen to bubble over, too, which will keep your Oven clean!


Since I use very little Sugar and No Topping on this Blueberry Tart (or any Tart...), it seems very reasonable to top the pie off with some nice Whip Cream!

See ya' Later, Baby! Ailsa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment