Sunday, May 13, 2012

Survivor One World: Kim Wins, and I Want Sabrina and Alicia to get new teaching jobs...

Wow, so Kim won Survivor: One World.  Dang it, I wanted Sabrina to win.  I felt like Kim already had a thriving business, running the Bridal Salon, and I know you're not always supposed to want the person you think needs the money the most to win, but I always do, and, of course, teachers always have a soft spot for me... and then on the Survivor Reunion Show, Alicia started to cry when Jeff Probst asked her about her comments about Christina, when Alicia had likened Christina to her Special Ed students.... man, made me immediately worried that maybe Alicia lost her job over those comments, and the backlash from that... you know, I've been a Special Ed Teacher forever (over 25 years, professionally, but I took a fair bit of time out to build houses and raise my children -- luckily! lol!), and I didn't find it upsetting, I just thought she meant she was taking greater care of her.... so I hope to Goodness no one loses their job from being on a TV show, especially Survivor... that would be awful, and incredibly unfair. And I hope a school district will see Sabrina's magical qualities (man, I really wanted Sabrina to win!! boooo!!), how much she clearly feels for her students, and hires her.  Now that would be a great thing.

Troyzan and Tarzan were two of my fave players... I thought they both gave the girls a good run for their money, but very cool that the girls were able to maintain a girls alliance... you go, girls!! lol!  I'm just glad that all the girls at the end took home a big chunk of money -- now that's great news!  And I hope Colton does get to go on the next Survivor, I thought he was hilarious, and it's hard not to have your words not taken out of context on a Reality TV show, and he did apologize for such hurtful comments, but overall, Colton was a Big Player, and fun to watch, so it would be great to see him given another chance.  And we're really hoping Mike is back on the next season of Survivor.... but who would the third person be?  Hmmm.... one way or another, we looove Jeff Probst (and was that a wedding ring I saw on his finger??) and we're huuuge Survivor Fans, so we're really looking forward to the next season of Survivor!!  Not sure what that Survivor Philippines preview will do for the travel industry for the Philippines (one 'L', 2 'Ps' ... tricky to spell!)! lol!  Come on down... watch out for the craaazy sharks in the water, and all the poisonous snakes when you're on the land... (bring stilts?? lol!) Funny!  Made me laugh! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment