Sunday, June 29, 2014

Big Brother 16, Sunday, Dirty Sunday??


Wow, so Frankie's two nominees won the competition, so now Frankie's lost his HOH status, and he could go up on the block - guess we'll see how long the Bond of Boys (and two more girls... wth?? lol!) stands up... poor Devin, he's soo good looking, is so much fun to look at all his muscles, but I no thinks there's a Big Brain behind all that Brawn... he's losin' it with the alliances, and I really did like Devin until he did the dirty (Scottish style, not anything else...) on poor ol' Donny... that was unnecessarily mean, wasn't it?  Why did Devin have to pull out the tears for Donny - that seemed remarkably weird... not a good sign, and he's already throwing up enough red flags for almost all of the men in his alliance to question his behavior, so that not good.... 

I still like Frankie the best, so I hope he's safe, but now he's got two pissed off girls, Victoria, and Brittany, and who knows if any of the girls have really been talking, past their initial 'let's have a girls alliance' chat on the first night... but Big Brother, like any Reality TV show, is highly edited, sooo, they could be talking, and we just don't know it... and I had to laugh when one of the girls was trying to talk to Jocasta about an alliance, and Jocasta says she only has an alliance with God - hahahahaha!  Made me laugh.  Yeah, God totally wants you to go ahead and form some human alliances, too... 

Nicole and Christine have formed their little alliance, and think they can pretty much trick everyone into thinking they're super smart, on account'a they wear big framed glasses - hahahaha!  Okay, go ahead with you bad selves... I love that!  That makes me laugh, too!  lol!

I loved the Twenties Ball - hilarious, great outfits... I guess good thing they were all strapped into those swings - holy crap, batman, were you surprised at how much they were strapped in?  They couldda climbed a mountain in that gear...

So is gonna be interesting to see who wins the Veto Challenge, and who all is nominated for that...Paola and Donny, and does that mean one more person will go on the block, or two more people?? See how confusing, on Day 3? lol! I wonder how long Big Brother will use this 2 head of households thing - seems a little too tricky, but I guess we'll see how it all plays out, this week, then see how long it lasts... and I thought, fer sures, we would've seen one of the #TeamAmerica missions, tonight, but looks like we have to wait for the next episode?  I hope Joey pulls it off, I want to see her win some money. Okay, see you soon!  Go get yoursel' a wee snack! : )  Ailsa 

No comments:

Post a Comment