Thursday, June 25, 2015

#BB17 - Big Brother Brings in the Rest of the BB Houseguests... with a 'couple' of surprise guests... are they really 'not' a couple?? Hmmm...

Li'l Eye Candy For You! lol! #BB17Clay

#BB17 - So, tonight we got to meet the rest of the new Big Brother House Guests - Becky, Jason, John, Liz (who is, perhaps, the possible Twin?), Steve, Vanessa, and Jackie and Jeff - the two from The Amazing Race... I didn't see the last season of The Amazing Race, because it was up against Shark Tank and Crissela, sooo, I thought was a little annoying, to put it in a time slot where it wouldn't work very well - why would they do that?  It used to always be on at a good time... and, is super-annoying that, since being able to DVR 4 shows at a time is technologically 'able', if you will, then why is it that all cable companies don't just offer that?


Get HBO®, SHOWTIME®, Cinemax®, and STARZ® FREE for 3 months. Packages starting at $19.99!

Man, I can't WAIT 'til we have really good cable company reform, and we can, one, just pay for the exact channels that we all really watch, instead of having to pay a fortune for the Channel Bundles - annoying, right?  My cable bill, from Shaw, is over $175/month, and we don't even get HBO, AMC, TVLand, BET, Movie Channel... you get the idea - and $59.95/month for our internet - that's cray, right??  Stooopid. Ugh, Canada, instead of Oh, Canada - man, do we ever get ripped off, compared to the great prices we always got in the States...

  See, why can't Canadians get great deals like that?? lol!


Anyway, so, lol, all that, and it just boils down to I don't know the two Big Brother House Guests from the Amazing Race, soo, I guess they're new-to-me, too - and I din't really like the girl - Jackie? Wonder why not?  I wonder what it is that instantly makes you either like or not like someone?  I don't know - maybe it was because Jackie went on and on that she and Jeff were NOT a couple, when, really, hmm, it seems like they really are a couple, right?  Hmmm.. we'll see...the other BB17 Houseguests might want to break them up, right away - but you never know, depends on how well they work themselves into the BB17 house, eh? (I wanted to say, "right?", again, there, buuut, me juust used that in the last paragraph... lol! Like that's an issue on da internet - haha!)


  So I like Steve, of course.. I'm always partial to anyone who isn't completely sure of themselves.. and he might be the possible twin, too... oooh...


  Yeah, I'm pretty sure the girls aren't all turned off ol' Dentist John because of all his dentistry money... might be something else... 

  I like Audrey, so far - good for her for being so open with her own truth - that's great to see! 

  I think Liz might be the twin, since people like to see matching pretty people, right? lol!  Old James is loooving all the good looking girls on Big Brother, this season - lol! 

  I like Jason a lot - he has a good sense of humour, so you know I love that... will be fun to see who gets along with the other BB Houseguests, and how quickly they bond - or don't bond... 

Okay, 'til Sunday! Don't you looove the Summer Programming?  Now me gots'ta watch Mistresses - love that! Really like the new character, so maybe tonight I'll pick up her name - was too busy thinking about her role on that show with Christina Applegate - remember that? lol! And here's some fun freebies for you... you're welcome! lol!  Eye Candy AND freebies??  Sure! lol!  Later, Baby!  Ailsa : )




No comments:

Post a Comment