Monday, June 8, 2015

The Bachelorette - Kaitlyn and Nick the Yick?? Yuck!! Say It Ain't So!











Happier Days...

Father's Day gift idea: The Premier Cigar of the Month Club! Get $25 off any pre-paid 12 shipment order. use code DAD25

Omg, what is happening on the Bachelorette??  Kaitlyn lets Nick the Dick come back??  Gross.  He's such a yuck - I think, when everyone has the same reaction to someone, there has to be something to it, right?  Isn't your gut reaction to Nick that he's creepy, not to be trusted?  And is he just going for another clone of Andi??  Gross.  Yick.  Nick the Yick,

I was gonna put some pics up of gross Nick, but you know what?  I just couldn't bring myself to put that yuck's picture on my lovely little blog - I just can't sully my blog, like that - that's a pretty big reaction to one person, right?  Nick is gross.

And what was that whole thing, Kaitlyn says she has only had some texts and a few calls with Nick, then they come together so quickly, with an undeniable amount of passion - it's so obvious, it's palpable.  And I get how Kaitlyn says, she wants to make this real, and if Nick IS a real possibility, then he should be a part of the program, however, clearly Kaitlyn had a relationship (sure looks physical to me, right?  Hmmm...) with Nick prior to the show - so, it begs the question of whether it was fair to take the title of Bachelorette over Britt, who was very open to meeting a man, having a real relationship... or was it yet another case of wishy washy Nick just seeing what else he can get, how he can screw up another woman's life?  No doubt, he interfered in Andi and Josh's relationship - didn't he stalk Andi?  I seem to recall something like that... but one way or another, Nick is so creepy... I don't know what it would take for me to change my mind on that one...





So when Kaitlyn goes into the men on the group date, and she wants to talk about Nick, with lots of apologies for yet another group date or event of any kind, jam packed full of tension and drama, all of the men are having a visceral reaction, as they should - that's their intuition speaking loud and clear - get out, get out, now.  Don't waste one more minute.  I thought it was pretty funny that they happened to be on a boat when Kaitlyn told them the news that Nick was going to join them - I was sure someone was gonna say they could all jump ship.... that wouldda been a great line, right? lol! But you could see it on their faces - I'm amazed that they didn't all just walk off, right there.  Maybe they're looking forward to a free trip around the world?  I say, go for it - why not, eh?  But I lost a lot of respect for Kaitlyn, tonight - I hate when someone wastes someone else's time.

The funny thing is, everyone gets these feelings - you either have very strong feelings that you need to get out of a relationship, or you have a series of little niggling things, stuff that happens, or how the other person makes you feel (not good), that makes you feel like you need to remove yourself, asap. You know, if more people could follow their guts on stuff like this, there would be a lot more people with happier lives... but also a lot fewer relationships, since, really, these feelings can be soo frequent, maybe there would be a major drop in the Birth Rate, too - bah'hahahaha!  Nooo, I'm sure there are good relationships out there...


INDULGE YOURSELF WITH A $250 GIFT CARD from The Cheesecake Factory *Upon Completion of Purchase Requirements

It is interesting to me that Britt has magically made Brady (I think that's what Britt said his name was), her 'boyfriend'... think of how many people you might come in contact with, any given day, week, month, year, and how many would you actually feel an intense attraction to, AND still want to spend some time with them?  Is that just me?  Iz me too much of a cynic, now? hahaha!  Sooooowwwyy!!  I do think that there are different times in your life when you might be waaay more open to making a relationship work,and I think that's where Britt is, at this stage of her life.  I do hope they really are nice and happy, and have a really nice relationship : )

Okay, 'til next week.... so silly... and how come Kaitlyn feels the need to remove the men personally, not waiting for the Rose Ceremony?  Why make such a big deal of it?  And was Nick brought on by the Producers, or was it a Production decision for Nick to arrive 4 weeks in - or just Nick screwing with more people??  Yuck!

Let's hope you're having a GREAT relationship, or well on your way to a great relationship!  To Love! (Do we need a drink after this crazy episode?? lol!)  Ailsa : )


No comments:

Post a Comment