Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Big Brother's Baaack!! Yahoo! Soo Many Twists : ) #BigBrother17, #TwistedSummer





Wow, Big Brother's Back, already!  Yahoo!!  Yippee!  Summer Programming at it's best - lol!  And a good group of cast members, already - I love when they have all new people - I don't mind, sometimes, when they have some 'old characters', but, you know, it's like an opportunity to get to know a whole new pile o' friends, sooo,  really do like it when it's all brand new 'everybody' - lol!

We've got an interesting group - Jace, a skateboarder from Venice, California, so we know Venice Beach very well, spent a lot of time, there - so pretty... and a little crazy, soo, we'll see about Jace.  Da'Vonne (will have to go check the spelling!), from Inglewood - "Ingle-woooood!"  You gots'ta say it like that - haha!  Reminds me of my friends back home in California - and THE best cheesecake on the planet is in Inglewood... I have it on my main site... can't remember the name of the bakery, but is straight up Centinela (you can go off the 405), go past Ralphs at La Tijera, if you're coming up Centinela..., is around the corner from Smart and Final, a little strip mall - there's a BBQ place right beside it - but I always get the Pralines 'n Cream Cheesecake - is heaven.  Pure heaven.  I love it - a whole layer of soft toffee, right in the middle - yum!  Harriet's - that's what it's called - me remembered it in da middle o' da night, last night, of all the things - haha!  So, Harriet's in Inglewood, for the BEST cheesecake on the planet - oh, and bring cash : )
INDULGE YOURSELF WITH A $250 GIFT CARD from The Cheesecake Factory *Upon Completion of Purchase Requirements

Anyway, Da'Vonne seems like a good girl, and she has a little baby to take care of - I like anyone who really needs the money - which brings me to Clay - did you see his family home in the background? lol!  sooo, maybe Clay doesn't need any money?  But, then, just because your parents have money, that doesn't necessarily mean the kids don't need it... it just seems less likely, and he played football for Texas A and E - is that what he said? lol!  I was looking somewhere else... anyway, Clay is super good-looking, so I feel like they'll keep good looking Clay around...

New Low Pricing 50% off Fitbit Zip & Free Shipping. Code - FITBITDEAL

And good for Audrey for coming out on national TV, and say she is the first transgendered Big Brother player - good for her - that's fantastic.  We're seeing a lot of people finally feeling free to be whoever they really are, and that's a very good thing.

Switch to AT&T and get a $100 Bill Credit when you add a new line of service with a smartphone on AT&T Next.

James won the first HOH competition - good for him!  He looks like a force to reckon with, right?  The other Big Brother house guests are already speculating that there might be more to James than meets the eye, and I think so, too... I love when someone doesn't 'match' what they might look like, outwardly... and so, I like the wrestler, Austin - there's a whole lot to Austin, so will be fun to see how long it takes for him to tell the other Big Brother house guests, or for people to figure that out.

And then there's Meg, a server from New York City, and Shelli... an Interior Design girl who likes to do a lot of DIY, so, I like that, since I love DIY, too... and Shelli is VERY interested in much younger Clay... soo, we might have a Showmance but Night 2 - bah'hahahahaha! I love a Showmance! lol!

Oh, and we're got three good Twists, already - the Twin Twist is my favourite - that'll be fun to watch, and the #BBTakeover - not sure what that is, sooo, is fun not knowing, either... and the Battle of the Block is back... that's okay - not all that exciting, but okay... the Twin Twist is the best twist, so far... so we're in for a fun summer!  Yahoo, Big Brother is Back, Baby!!

Some fun and free things for you to try : )  See you, tomorrow! Or sooner, if you want to poke around on mah' blog, or pop over to my site! Hope you're having a wonderful night!

Cheers!  To a New Big Brother Summer! (Wy, yes, I DID just go and make mah'self a wee drink - Peach Juice and a little bit o' 'fancy' Pineapple 'juice' - yum!)  Ailsa : )

No comments:

Post a Comment