Monday, January 24, 2011

#Bridalplasty: Janessa Vs. Allyson, Fight Night #Weddings #Marriage #PlasticSurgery #Wine!

Wedding Season Accessories promotion
Wedding Season Accessories


Bridalplasty - it's always playing SOMEWHERE in the world - lol! 

 So how the hell did Allyson get to be the final bride to get to choose the last two brides standing???  Seems grossly unfair, and I do mean 'grossly'... Why no competition to get to the Final Two??  What, did the producers of Bridalplasty think, 'Ah, screw it, let's just leave this up to...uh,... Allyson, she's such a hard worker. Why, the work ethic of Allyson is soo strong, she deserves to have the final say...'.  Hmm. Seems highly questionable... as was the decision to have the girls ask each other the questions... hilarious.  Even funnier that Janessa and booooring Dominique devised a clever little scheme that no-one could see through, no one would ever suspect, of rubbing their throats if they didn't know the answer, running their fingers through their hair if they did know the answer... and I didn't see anyone run their fingers through their hair, tonight!!  But it did look like Janessa and Dominique had very, very scratchy throats! hahaha!  Oh, these girls... they're soo entertaining!


And I've gotta say, I looved Dominique's sad, sad tale of sibling rivalry and sisterly jealousy, what with her horrible parents spending ALL their money on Dominique's SISTER'S wedding, leaving nothing for her parents to pay for HER wedding.  Hmm. I'm just throwin' this out there, but isn't it 2011?  Aren't women free to WORK for a living, and wouldn't it be wise to choose a man who has the ability to save a little money of his own, and, gasp, pay for your own wedding?? hahaha!  These goils! Hilarious that they want everyone else to do all the work for them, including losing the weight (Allyson, through the magic of liposuction -- exercise is such a hassle...)....

Poor Cheyenne, she had to go home, tonight, after so cruelly being asked too many questions she had no idea how to answer... 'What is your mother-in-law's middle name?'  Man, I wouldda failed that, too, because, as you might have guessed, I gave my two mother-in-laws-to-be my own names for them... oh, dat not very nice!!  But I had to keep myself amused, or else there wouldn't have BEEN a wedding, either time, if you knows what I mean!! The mother-in-law thing is not always as rosy as one might like it to be... and the only reason I can think of asking all those questions about names would be to decide on a name for future children, but the chances of a Mom naming her child after someone she actively tries to avoid... very slim odds on that! So I guess I wouldda failed that test, too! But something tells me that Cheyenne is okay for cash, and will definitely have a fancy wedding, and most likely, not at her own expense... and Cara, my lovely daughter (we watch all these shows together, and laugh and laugh, all very catty! lol!), was telling me that Cheyenne is from New Jersey, and then I said, oh, I thought Cheyenne was from Florida, since she has such a great tan, then I remembered (like a light bulb! haha!), GTL.  Gym Tan Laundry, from our friends over at the Jersey Shore... but in Cheyenne's case, it would have to just be 'GT', Gym Tan, since we all know Cheyenne hates doing da laundry! haahaha! (Otay, sowwy, dat joke is jus' for me! I tryin' to make meself laugh!! Cheer meself up!!)

So Allyson, all powered up, chooses her 'nemesis', Janessa to go to the Finals next week.  Think the producers told her to do that??  Man, that irks me that there wasn't a fair competition... I looved the flower arranging competition, with duller-than-sin Mary-Beth... no, that's not right, that just sounds like a dull name (sorry, all the Mary-Beths who have just stopped reading me blog!!)  Lisa Marie... I knew it was a double-barrelled name... but remember when Lisa Marie just couldn't figure out how to put some flowers together into a bouquet??  Hilarious!  I love that level of incompetence -- it's endlessly amusing to me! hahaha!  Reminds me of the games they used to play on Monty Python, where the idiots would run the course, try to stop and take a ladies bra off a dummy, and would struggle and struggle... all the Monty Python fans will remember that scene! So silly! lol!

Only one week to go... who will win the fanciest schmanciest wedding, ever??  Will it be Janessa or Allyson??  Could you tell from the bride walking down the aisle at the end of the show?  She had mega-skinny shoulders, so it is either Janessa, or Allyson has had the al the fat liposuctioned away, so now she looks just like Janessa!! haha!  Well, I guess we'll know soon enough, and THEN what will we watch?  The Kardashians?? lol!  (Yes, of course we will watch the Kardashians.. we're trying to see just how big is Kim's behind, now??? hahahaha! It's the important questions I ask!! hahaha!) xox! My favourite books to start with, with Louise Hay - You Can Heal Your Life - brilliant, and it really WILL change your life... and Meditations for Daily Living - think that's the right title  - is so lovely, you'll love it - all very heartwarming, very clarifying... and Louise Hay has a tiny little book, I Can Do It - looove it, you'll love it, too... I love all of Louise's books... so lovely and life-changing : ) http://buildyourownhousebodylife.blogspot.ca/2014/11/you-can-heal-your-life-by-louise-l-hay.html





Cheap Jewelry - Gorgeous and Real! You will not believe the prices! Enjoy!! I've bought soo much stuff from this Chinese wholesaler -- and I wear it all the time : )  Jewelry AND Clothes - love it all! I would buy a larger size than you might choose when you're out at a mall, say, just to be on the safe side : ) Get Wedding & Fashion Dress Directly From Professional Factory!

TaaDaa!!  Here we go, DHGate from me to you!! You are gonna be blown away by the prices.. you could even look to see if you could do resell on your own, start a whole new business - yep, that's how low the prices are - and great stuff! ENJOY UP TO 30% OFF! YOUR FAVORITE Cellphone Accessories For iPhone 6S


Dhgate Top Deals - Buy China Wholesale Products from Chinese Wholesalers.

Seller Store Coupon $5 off $100 on balancing electric scooter (Road2success Factory Wholesale CO.,Ltd) I think the Balancing Scooter is gonna be THE Next Big Thing - they're soo cool!

Back to School Sale, Save 50% or More on Select Smartphones & Free Shipping

Some Freebies fo' you! lol! : )


INDULGE YOURSELF WITH A $250 GIFT CARD from The Cheesecake Factory *Upon Completion of Purchase Requirements Wedding Season Accessories promotion
Wedding Season Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment