Thursday, February 17, 2011

Survivor: Redemption Island...Rob and Russell, back for more Survivor Fun! lol!

So Survivor: Redemption Island started, last night.. I was gonna write about it, last night, then all of a sudden, I couldn't be bothered... it's not like I didn't enjoy Survivor, I did, and I always do, but all those 'ads' about the 'What ifs' really irritated me... And I didn't realize that Shambo was only 45 when she did Survivor... man, that's younger than me... old enough to get a decent hair cut, right? haha! Ah, well. But there was something about seeing Russell doing the same old, same old, choosing a young girl to make his pet, drag her along to the end, that just irritated me... ruh-roh, that's the second time I've used the word 'irritate' in one paragraph, about the same thing.. not a good sign! lol! But I do like Boston Rob, and I loved the saggy orange undies the men seemed to be wearing.. really, you're going on Survivor, wouldn't you wear some undies that fit well, or at least accentuate you a little, rather than the saggiest of all da undies you own?? hahaha! And why are some people STILL arriving on Survivor with high heels?? Come on, every meeting you go to that is called by the Survivor show, be prepared to be magically whisked off to God Knows Where, and wear some running shoes (and nice undies!)... and I would go GET a pair of glasses, just so you could have them to start a fire, in case your team doesn't win the flint right away...

Anyway, I am completely glad that Survivor: Redemption Island, is back on the air, and I really, really hope that Jeff Probst stays with Survivor, forever, because we looove Jeff Probst, and Survivor wouldn't be the same without him (and not just because of his very handsome dimples, neither... he talks good, too! hahaha!) We loved Jeff Probst on Jimmy Fallon (Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, one of our favourite, favourite shows!), and it would be hilarious to see Jimmy Fallon on a Celebrity, shortened version of Survivor (maybe with all the chocolate you can eat, or sumthin' equally as enticing as that.. maybe that's just something that would lure me in, not necessarily Jimmy Fallon...! haha!).

Phillip, the 'Secret Agent Man', was hilarious... intentionally, or not.... the orange undies were the least of his 'little' problems... poor guy!  Either he'll drive everyone mad and be voted off right away, or they will be able to use them for information (what with that FBI/CIA background, Phhillip should at least be useful as a spy... haha!)
So Francesca (Franchesta, no, wait, I'll get it... Frantesta.... oh, just go with 'Fran' says da stupiest Survivors, who haven't taken the time to learn how to spell... but at least they didn't do my favourite, favourite thing before the Tribal Council... 'Hey, how do you spell your name, again? I want to get it right when I VOTE YOU OUT, tonight'...) was voted 'off' to Redemption Island... will be very interesting to see how the contestants (Survivors, each and every one of them...) manage all on their own (and a small camera crew, which would mean at least someone is there to film any leopard attacks, and whatnot...) do when they only have their own self to cope... sooo many contestants on Survivor are 'riders'... they ride along on someone else's coattails, never building a fire, never finding food, never helping around the camp... I hate those loafers.. get off yer asss and help, I say to the TV... (which sometimes answers me, but not consistently.... seems to be 'beer-related'... buh-dum-bum... hahaha!) Okay, I'm moving into silly, so it must be time to stop... I hope you are all Surviving your own life, and having a good time.. I would have said, 'having a great time', but, really, most of us would settle for just having a pretty good time, most of the time, and that would be great!! haha! Okay, I take that back... go have a GREAT time, ALL the time!! lol! Ailsa xox! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment