Wednesday, September 10, 2014

#BBRewind on ##BB16 - Oooh, who's gonna win, this time around? Turn the Beat Around! (Are we all singing, now, or jus' me? lol!)


#BBRewind on ##BB16 - Oooh, who's gonna win, this time around? Turn the Beat Around! (Are we all singing, now, or jus' me? lol!)

So, right off the bat, did everyone get to know a little more of Victoria, tonight? lol! Well, it's important to mathc... and how lucky for the BBRewind Button to go off right when Derrick put his hand on the door, to go in for the Big vote... so with the BBRewind, we're goin' waaaay back a whole week, so now Victoria and Cody have come off the block, and now they're all in the Big Brother back yard, competeing, yet again, for the HOH that Frankie won, last week, and poor old Derrick has to sit this one out, too, since he had to sit the same HOH competition  out, the last time...


Sooo, now we've gotta look at what will each Big Brother house guests do if they win this HOH?  If Cody wins, I feel like he'll immediately put Frankie up - and, really, I'm pretty sure Frankie would be the target from everyone, at this stage, and I'm sure that Frankie is very well aware of that, since Frankie has won sooo many competitions - Frankie's a beast at competitions.... so, will be very interesting to see who wins this HOH, right? lol!  This is my life, right now - hahaha!  These are the people I think about the most (outside o' mah' little family! hahaha!)(And that gross creep at the gym that I hate - and I say 'that', because I have made this creep, [who is a woman, by the way - yuuuuuuck!!] into a 'thing', so I can deal with it a little better - ugh...will tell you more if it escalates even more, but am super-pisssed that my gym isn't taking this harassment seriously - who cares who is the harasser - harassment is harassment, right? And it's gross, no matter where it come from - harassment always needs to be stopped, let people live and let live, not annoy and upset other people... but I digress.... yuck!  That crap needs to go out of my mind, it's taking up far too much of my thinking time - lol! Bleah!!)









Ooh, poor ol' Cody has to wear his Dinosaur costume, again... but Cody is super-cute in his Dinosaur costume, so at least he'll be cute for the next week : )







#BBRewind - I laughed so hard when the Rewind Button went off, blinking lights, beeping horns, 'n such - hahaha!  Very funny, Big Brother... a lot of laughs, lately : )  Loved it. Haha! Made me laugh : )

Oooh, see you Sunday, then THREE times, next week - yahoo!!  Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday - Thank YOU, Big Brother, fo all the great entertainment...and where will we get our little fix o' Reality TV, next? Oh, yeah, mah' fave Survivor! (Although, blah, it's another Blood vs. Water... don't really like that, hardly any showmances with all those relatives hangin' off their ankles - hahahaha!  Sowwwy!  Dat make'a me laugh! hahaha!  Okay, go haz you'self a whole lot'o fun!  Ailsa : )




No comments:

Post a Comment