Tuesday, September 15, 2015

#BB17 - Austin's Evicted from the Big Brother House #SurpriseEviction #JohnnyMac Wins Veto!



Aaaawww, but I don't waaanna goooo!!  I was gonna WIN! 

I already TOLD you I wanted to WIN! 

Austin - Mr. Sore Loser, fo' sho'


Get Any Iphone On At&T Next And Get An Ipad Mini 2 For $99.99 On A 2-Year Agreement!
AT&T Get Any Iphone (including iPhone 6s and 6s Plus) On At&T Next And Get An Ipad Mini 2 For $99.99 On A 2-Year Agreement 



So, are you saying my favorite Judas Persona DIDN'T work??  But whyyyy? (Austin learned how to speak Twin - haha! 



This is so cool - let's say you've now been binge watching your fave shows, and you STILL have 4 more seasons left of your brand new-to-you show, soo you don't want to get up off the couch, but, also, you know you should probably get you' some groceries?

Problem - Solution! lol! 

Check and see if your area is covered by either VONS or Safeway... they cover some of the same areas, and some different areas - does that make sense? lol!

I loove this Delivery Service for Groceries and whatever you might need, right to your door, just in general, but what a great idea in bad weather, no more stooopid traffic, or if you're not feeling up to going out to the store, or you just don't feeeel like going out to the store...or if you're like me, and get so caught up in whatever you're working on, and don't want to stop just 'for food' - haha! And no need for Taxis, if you need to take a cab to the grocery store...that's a huge savings, right there, right?

Wow, Grocery Delivery Service - that's fantastico!! Yippee!!  Hello, Future - you look great! : )




I think this is such an amazing new service for your groceries - and anything you ever need from the grocery store - if you've ever had a time when you had a tiny baby, or you're super-busy (same thing - hahaha! All the New Moms will be laughing, now - lol!)..but if you're busy at work, or busy at home, or traffic, or you're busy binge-watching your favorite shows - hahahahaha! This might be the new wave of the future, right? Ordering your groceries online?

And I would imagine you would save a lot of money, since you would just buy what you actually need... might really work for dieting, too, since, well, if we're in the store, and be 'we', I mean 'me'...anyway, let's say I've got my grocery list, then I'm at the store, and I think, you know what, I'll just nick down the Candy Aisle, see if Chocolate is on sale (see how much I like Sale Chocolate - hahaha! Is it tastier, or just less expensive?? We'll never know! It's all gone, now - hahaha!)

Not that you couldn't just 'browse' for that, anyway... right? Me thinkin', now, o' course, where is the Sale Chocolate, online?? hahaha! But let's say you're you, and not me, and you have a LOT more self control than maybe ME do... so you order all the things you really wanted, and not just a whole cart full o' Wunderbars, on sale... hahahaha! Wouldn't THAT be fun - just a cartful of Sale Chocolate?? haha! Okay, clearly, me needs a treat! lol! : ) #SaleChocolate! Ha!

Shop Gifts Under $10 from See's Candies!Create your own Custom Chocolate Mix at See's Candies!  Okay, this is MY kind o' Luxury Reward - me always 'reward' mah'self wit' da delicious chocolates! hahaha!  I loove Sees Candies - soo deeelish! The Walnut Squares (#43 - is it bad for me to know the number?? hahahahaha!) (I've got your number..oooh, is it #43??  I hope so! lol!) Ooh, and I see that Sees has a sale, right now, Take $4 off of $20? Yahoo! Sale Chocolate - yes, please! haha! Yum! Don't mind if ah' do...lol! : )






Austin to Liz: So, are we together, or not? Why won't you promise me the Forever I'm trying to give you?? 

Liz: Uh, I think I can do better... how about your EX-girlfriend??  Is she in the audience, waiting for you, right now? Hmm.... (Liz gots questions - lol!)



Just me, or was that a whole other side of Steve, tonight?  Steve seems so insecure and sweet around the Big Brother House, then Steve gets behind seemingly ANY closed door, and he goes mad with anger... hmmm...

But then Steve won the HOH, again, tonight, soo, hmmm.. what will Steve do?? Steve is soo hard to read.  You think he's working with Vanessa, Steve really likes Johnny Mac, who has been openly willing to get rid of Steve, but I guess Steve doesn't know that? Ha! So crazy-cray... would be interesting to see all of the #BBhouseguests' reactions, when they watch the #BB17 Season back, at home... 

So, really, wouldn't Steve be in a better position to win the $500,000, if he brought Liz to the end,since no one in the #BBjury, except for Julia and Austin, will think  (or believe), that Liz worked really hard to get to the end, which is unfair to Liz, since here she is, in the Final Four, and Liz won a lot of comps and HOH's, it's just that Austin was making it sound and look like he was in charge - that would've driven me up the wall... 

And if Steve went up against Johnny Mac, most of the BB jury would vote for Johnny Mac, since he was friends with all of that side of the BB house....

And if Steve took Vanessa to the Final Two, it would be a toss up of who would win - both great players - I think Vanessa's clearly played a great game - really, if you get to the end, however you got there, you did a great job! Congrats to the Final Four! : ) 


Something tells me Liz will be juuust fine ... a few tears, at first, for good measure, then get on with the game...


Johnny Mac and Vanessa working together - hope it lasts - you never know, on Biiig Brother! lol!

Always Expect the Unexpected! 



Get Any Iphone On At&T Next And Get An Ipad Mini 2 For $99.99 On A 2-Year Agreement!
Pretty funny that Johnny Mac went to Austin, with Liz in the room, but, really, John was just addressing Austin, interestingly enough, to tell Austin that he would throw the Veto Comp in their favor... 

And then Johnny Mac WON the Veto - of course! lol! 

I felt like John had maybe planted a little seed in Austin and Liz's heads, to maybe let them think they wouldn't need to work so hard to win, which is craaazy - always win, if you can .. ha! 

I did laugh when Liz says she might have to win the Veto, herself, if Vanessa and Austin can't win it, bring her along... hahaha! Easiest Big Brother Player, ever - hahaha! 


2 Thumbs Up, for Johnny Mac! lol! 


(Oh, if you happen to be in here while I'm still working on mah' Big Brother page, right now, and think, what's with all the gigantor pictures, it's because I couldn't get my BB pics to come up when I went to post my last Big Brother blog, last night - or the night before? Now me no' can 'member which night - lol! But I'll see if I CAN post the right pics, right now... okay, it worked! Yahoo! That was so frustrating, the other night - or, last night - whenever that was when I did that - haha!)

  Yum, finally, a Card you can eat - haha! Send a Cheryl's Cookie Greetings! Sweeter Than a Card! Perfect for Any Occasion! Only $5 Delivered from Cheryls.com!

Enjoy Our New Fall Cookie Flavor Sampler for Only $9.99 Delivered from Cheryls.com! (Gift #146551 While Supplies Last)!  Oooh, Sample Cookies, you say? Yes, Please : )



Quel Suprise, Biiig Brother Houseguests! lol! 


Aaaand, it's not like Austin had a little 'heads up' from Liz, when Liz chose Vanessa to go on her Luxury Reward with her - a night out with Frankie from last Season of Big Brother (I love Frankie! lol!), and going to Frankie's sister, Ariana Grande's Concert... First Ariana Grande helped Frankie's career, on big Brother, and now Frankie can help Ariana Grande (to deflect from the whole #Donutgate, and create new memories of Ariana Grande, right? Good idea!), again with Big Brother - soo, thanks, Big Brother - lol! 

And this is soo cool, right? The Big Brother UK/US? Where's Canada? hahaha! Maybe in the one bathroom, unless it wins the HOH comp? bah'hahahaha! I think about the ONE bathroom thing, a fair bit, apparently - lol!








 Haha! Did this make you laugh! We love our Dollar Stores, in Canada and The US,and now there's a Pound Shop for The UK (United Kingdom - Scotland, England, Wales and Ireland : ) Made me laugh - so, are all their prices just that much higher, to make it a Pound Store? lol!

               Check Out Heidi Klum Lingerie Sets! Pretty! : )

Okay, 'til tomorrow, Big Brother Fans - lol! (Dat you! And Mee! haha!)  See you tomorrow! Ailsa : )

No comments:

Post a Comment