Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Oh, No! Pinterest Fail?? Or, BBQ Delight?? haha! #RuhRuh! #ChickenLegs #Nailedit!





Dammit! Omg, this face!! I love it!! Dis mah' face when I finally got up from working at da computer (being on Pinterest is 'working', right? Right, yeah, I thought so, I'm really just confirming this with you....haha!

Anyway, I thought the chicken was good for about an hour and a half, since that's what it took, the last time I made a million Chicken Drumsticks, which we like to make en masse, if you will, so we can just open the fridge, there they are, a brain-free, no-thinkin' type of 'meal' - meal, at a stretch, but if you work online, you might be veeeery familiar with not wanting to stop what you're doing, just to eat... that sustenance thing, it really gets in the way o' mah' work! hahahahah!


Yum, right? I love to have a lot of Chicken Legs in the fridge, then you can just go get a few, for a quick bite to eat....

But, sometimes I get really caught up in what I'm doing, am writing away, am on da #Twitter, you know the deal, can't put down a great book... the usual! haha! And so, here's how to doctor it back to good health, so-to-speak, so you don't waste your deeelishush Chicken Legs! : )

Pinterest Fail?? hahaha! 


Ruh-Roh!

PROBLEM....

Oh, I totally forgot to say how me fixed it - I just put some BBQ Sauce in a large baggie, got to shakin', and Voila, Deeelishush Chicken Legs! hahahaha!) Save! 

BBQ Sauce to the Rescue...

Solution!! : )

And they were deelicious! hahaha!  Who knew??

So, the moral of this story is, Girls and Boys, Boyz to Men, All the Spice Girls, 

Don't give up at the first sign of Failure... try some BBQ Sauce, that fixes everything (or, at least coats it in a delicious sauce... haha!)

Otay, me gots'ta run!  

To Happier Cooking to You! Hahaha!  No gets so caught up in da Pinterest!! hahahah! 

Or Twitter...

Or Facebook.... #fbFail? 

#TwitterFail?? 

Ha! 

Just make the best of things, you'll be fine : ) 

You know me yuv you!! 

Later, baby! Ailsa : )


 Have you been 'Stuck on Pinterest', for hours, now? hahaha! Etsy - perfect for filing the boards of Pinterest with millions of cute and cool things! : )

All Sorts of Great Deals, Just for You, baby! : ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment