Thursday, September 24, 2015

#BB17 - Steve Wins Big Brother 17!! Congratulations, Steve! Liz and James Win Big, and Vanessa Reveals Her Secret! #iPhone6s



Steve Wins #BB17!! 

Congratulations, Steve! 

I did love that Steve is planning to get Lasik Eye Surgery when he gets out of the Big Brother House... Great Idea, Steve! I made the page for my Blog, last night, of when I got my eyes done - just for sight, not for wrinkles - hahaha!

#BB17 - Steve Wins Big Brother 17!! Congratulations, Steve! Liz and James Walk Away with Top Prizes!


Liz walks away $50,000 Richer! You go, Girl! 


They're all heading to Vegas to Celebrate!

Yeah, Baby! 

Las Vegas Vacation Packages and Deals €“ Hotel rooms from $45 a night!



Everyone getting read for the Big Brother Finale - so exciting! 


Steve, Vanessa and Liz really enjoyed their last little while, together, in the Big Brother House : ) 


Vanessa showed Steve and Liz how to play Texas Hold 'em - my favourite line was when Liz asked Vanessa if she was good at Poker, and Vanessa says, "Fairly". hahahaha! Now we all know JUST how great Vanessa is at Poker! lol! 


The BBJury... I would imagine they all had a really good time - wonder if Austin's presence in the Big Brother Juty house changed the mood? Did Austin seem a little, errr, bitter, tonight, at the BB17 Season Finale? 

What was THAT, when Austin says he might vote for Steve over Liz? Why even say that? Starting to realize that might have just been a Showmance, and it might not survive in Real Life?? Hmm, as James would say! 

Trade Up to A New iPhone and Get $300 in Credits! Ooh, is a new iPhone in your Future? The new iPhone 6s? Sounds a little like Poker, right there - a couple of 6s! Ha!

Okay, here's one last (maaaybe! lol!) li'l bit o' Clay Eye Candy for you! (Okay, you got me, maybe it's for me, but maybe you likes it, too? hahaha!)  





Just a friendly little picture of the whole Big Brother 17 cast - sans one Twin! 


I love, love, love that James Won the America's Vote Money! 

Yahoo, $25,000!! That's fantastic, and James was soo funny on BB17!


I'm excited to see what's next for James! He's too funny to not do more things - I'm hoping to see James on the next Survivor... wouldn't that be fun?  That would be great! 


I like that Johnny Mac kept his sense of humor through the whole thing - Austin really had such an attitude on the stage, tonight - whatdahell, as James would say... he just seemed mad about everything... but I DID like that Austin quoted Selena Gomez - good choice, Austin! lol! 

I thought the line in the Final #HOH Part 3 comp with Johnny Mac saying the best part of being in the Big Brother house was not having to work on his patient's yucky teeth... I think it was even that hated word 'nasty', which me can't stand... is just the worst word... anyway, that can't be good for Johnny Mac's future as a dentist... although, maybe Johnny Mac's Dental Office will be jam-packed with new patients, now, right? lol! 

   Find a Dentist


I think Steve had THE best summer, in the BB house! lol! 


The Luck o' The Irish really rubbed off on Steve, when Steve was dressed as a Leprechaun! : )



  Hey, that's MY hair - lol! And I loove that lace back - so pretty! Use FREDERICKS20 To Get 20% off All Orders $50 or More! Valid 9/23-9/30.

Extra 50% Off ClearanceOooh, you know I'm interested in 50% OFF'a Clearance... yahoo, extra discounts on pretty things! lol!

Aaawww, the Twins are so pretty, and such nice girls - Liz and Julia did a great job with the Big Brother #TwinTwist.

Congratulations to Liz for coming in Second Place, and walking away with $50,000 - wow, that's fantastic for her! Will Liz share that with her sister, Julia, or was that deal only for the First Prize of $500,000? Money is a funny little thing, you never know how someone might feel about it, until it comes right down to parting with it, or deciding you really want to keep it for yourself, right? lol! 

I'm sure the Twins will have a Great Future, too! 

(I don't really see Austin in that future - not for very long, anyway - ha!) 

  Awww, such a great picture of Vanessa and her girlfriend, Mel - and now, maybe they'll take a trip up to Montreal, Canada - oh, man, Quebec is soo gorgeous, and will be soo pretty in the Fall : ) 

Oooh, maybe Mel will want to tour Vanessa around Canada, and come out here to visit Victoria, BC, Canada - and then I can go and meet them!! That would be really fun! lol! 

  I loved that Vanessa told everyone that she's a major Poker Player - but I was really surprised at the fairly minimal reaction from the Big Brother Houseguests - wouldn't that be something they would all gasp at? Hm. (Yep, still James! lol!)



 I DID wonder, before the Big Brother Season Finale, but didn't really want to say anything, if Vanessa would make it so that Steve or Liz could win - I thought Vanessa wanted Steve to win, but then, tonight, that was the very first time I had ever heard Liz say that she really needed the money - why didn't she mention that, before? Of course, editing... 


But do you think Vanessa threw the Final HOH Part 3 Comp to Steve, so Steve and Liz would be the Final 2, but not enough to make Steve think she gave it to him? I mean, Vanessa knew every single thing that happened in the Big Brother House, and we know Vanessa has a phenomenal memory...

Well, one way or another, I loove Vanessa,and think Vanessa played the best game, by far... and not, as Steve said, 'for a girl' - a little insulting, there, Steve.. I didn't like that line - Vanessa was one of THE best players, out of everyone, not gender-based... hm.

I do like Steve, though - I thought Steve really needed the money, to, and was pretty surprised that he seemed a little nonplussed about winning that much money, but maybe he was just overwhelmed with the whole thing... I'm sure Steve is thrilled to have won Big Brother 17, AND is thrilled with all that money! : )

Congratulations, Steve, Liz and Vanessa, on a game very well played : ) 



Julie Chen looked amazing, again, tonight, and what a night for Big Brother Fans AND Survivor Fans - two great shows, back-to-back - lol! 

Okay, I'm off to bed - finally! and no more really late nights, now that #BBAD, Big Brother After Dark, is over - haha! Well, I'll try to get to bed a little earlier! lol! Hope you'er having THE best time, whatever game you're up to! lol! Ailsa : )

Steve wants to Save His Money - Good Boy, Steve!! Make Money on Your Money - let your money go to work for you!

  High Yield Savings Accounts  (A great idea! Make Money on your Money, right? right!)

Discover Bank CDs 6-month CDs I like to keep my money more liquid, just in case me wants to build another house, or I happen to see something I really want o buy... real estate-wise - lol! We all know how me feels about Real Estate - me loooves it! lol! But you'll want to check the Interest Rate, get the Best Interest Rate you can get for the Time Frame you're comfortable with... longer if you know you're fine with locking your money in, or shorter terms, if you need more flexibility in your Money : ) Happy Savings!!

You know a great way to Have More Money? Spend Less of it - for real - lol! See where you can shave some money off your regular expenses, and don't forget about your insurance... Renter's Insurance is so important, too - too many people could prevent major loss in their lives, if they knew how inexpensive and easily accessible Renter's Insurance is... Better to be covered, and know you're in good hands, right?
Protect your stuff with Allstate Renters for as low as $4/mo.

I switched my Auto and Home Insurance, this year, and saved at least $300 - that adds up! Wherever you can, look closely at your bills, see where you can trim them down, or make better purchases : )
For every six months of accident-free driving you can earn a check from Allstate Auto! Quote Now!

 A Very Good Idea! : ) Look how comfy and happy - that could be You! lol! : )


And I would imagine you would save a lot of money, since you would just buy what you actually need... might really work for dieting, too, since, well, if we're in the store, and be 'we', I mean 'me'...anyway, let's say I've got my grocery list, then I'm at the store, and I think, you know what, I'll just nick down the Candy Aisle, see if Chocolate is on sale (see how much I like Sale Chocolate - hahaha! Is it tastier, or just less expensive?? We'll never know! It's all gone, now - hahaha!)

Not that you couldn't just 'browse' for that, anyway... right? Me thinkin', now, o' course, where is the Sale Chocolate, online?? hahaha! But let's say you're you, and not me, and you have a LOT more self control than maybe ME do... so you order all the things you really wanted, and not just a whole cart full o' Wunderbars, on sale... hahahaha! Wouldn't THAT be fun - just a cartful of Sale Chocolate?? haha! Okay, clearly, me needs a treat! lol! : ) #SaleChocolate! Ha!
Shop Gifts Under $10 from See's Candies!Create your own Custom Chocolate Mix at See's Candies!  Okay, this is MY kind o' Luxury Reward - me always 'reward' mah'self wit' da delicious chocolates! hahaha!  I loove Sees Candies - soo deeelish! The Walnut Squares (#43 - is it bad for me to know the number?? hahahahaha!) (I've got your number..oooh, is it #43??  I hope so! lol!) Ooh, and I see that Sees has a sale, right now, Take $4 off of $20? Yahoo! Sale Chocolate - yes, please! haha! Yum! Don't mind if ah' do...lol! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment