Thursday, August 6, 2015

#BB17 - Aaawww, Clay Was Evicted from the Big Brother House, tonight - And Shelli Stays, #Clelli, #ClelliNoMore



This pic makes me laugh so hard - Shelli is thrilled to still be in the #BBhouse, for realz - lol! "Yay", says Shelli!!  "That was fun, Clay, see ya'll on the other side!"


#BB17 - Aaawww, Clay as Evicted from the Big Brother House, tonight - And Shelli Stays - #ClelliNoMore

Get an LG G Pad 7.0 LTE for Free with a 2-year agreement & Free Shipping



Here's a little more Clay eye-candy for you, now that Clay has been voted out of the #BBhouse, who do we have left to look at?  Not Austin - yick.  Now we just have to go back to nice guys... Dat okay 
: ) We're cool with Nice Guys - lol!



  Well, it was fun for a while... trading a Showmance for $500,000 - crazy!  And Clay couldn't say that he loved Shelli, but when Meg's name comes up, he immediately says he loves Meg, can't wait to see her in New York City... and didn't it seem like there was more passion, unmitigated passion, between Clay and Meg?? lol!  dat make'a me laugh!

Don't worry, Clay, Meg'll be waiting for you, no worries... lol! 











 I loove the Slip 'n Slide Competition - is soo cool!  Wouldn't this be a great competition for any skater?  Becky will most likely be a skater, since Becky's from Colorado... and I would think the Twins, Liz and Julia, might have taken figure skating when they were little... maybe, since they were raised in Florida... I think I would at least try to skate my way through that comp, right?

Here's something a little funny - whenever I first start skating, and I was a figure skater for years, and i have a theory that's why I love little dresses and skirts, to this very day - lol - but when I first start skating, I have to sing Moon River.  It's the perfect rhythm for skating! Moooon (left foot, hold it) Riverrrr (right foot, hold it) la-lalala-laaaa...and off you go, onto the ice - haha!  And, at some point, I always have to sing Popcorn - remember that little song? hahaha!  They used to play it at the hockey rink in Frankford, Ontario, Canada, where I used to spend soooo much time skating - what a great rink that was! So much fun!





And here's the Slip'nSlide comp from Season 16 -  just love it! 


Sorority Girls for Life, baby! 



Here's what's gonna happen, prolly tonight, in the #BBhouse! lol! 


Aaaw, so great to see Derrick and Cody, again - I was just wondering, the other day, how they're doing... so great to see they're great friends in real life, and love that Derrick is such a good family man, such a great Dad - and I really liked that Derrick and Cody both like James - me, too.. will be fun to see what happens in the BB house, tonight! Can't wait for #BigBrotherAfterDark! lol! 

Okay, 'til next time!! Go haz you'self Lots of Fun!! Ailsa : )



   Wow, that's a great idea!  Text books are soo expensive! 



American High School offers a complete, online curriculum for grades 6-12, AP courses, SAT/ACT test preparation, and tutoring programs and is one of only a handful of schools to be fully accredited by leading regional and national accreditation authorities. Learn more & get a free demo!


I am soo done with my cable bill - $180/month???  Whatdahell?, as James would say - lol!  That's too high - so unreasonable... I love these new companies that are giving us real options, so you can still watch all your favorite TV shows, and easily save sooo much money... is the best!

No Cable. No Dish. Just KlowdTV.HD Stream. No Contract. Cancel Anytime.Stream on you desktop, mobile, tablet or TV.HD Stream. No Contract. Cancel Anytime.

Live streaming TV packages starting at $6.98/Month

No comments:

Post a Comment