Tuesday, August 11, 2015

#BachelorinParadise - Oooh, so funny! Lookin' for Love, in all the Right/Wrong Places? #lol! #AfterParadise #TheMuppets


iTunes

Oh, no, I'm having the worst time try'na get into this season's Bachelor in Paradise - that whole creep Factor is tough to get past... hmmm.. will keep tryin'! lol!


But I did really like the Wedding Montage, that was very sweet... so, 6 weddings, to date, and now the Carly and Evan wedding... 

So, we'll see how they can bring it all back to normal - all those Love Stories will help, fo' sho'! ; )

 Molly, is that you??  

Hilarious - his name is Joshua - I had re-named him Molly, after his favorite drug, from all his crazy stories... and then  couldn't remember his real name - bah'hahahaha! 

Hahaha!  This picture really made me laugh, with Paul Scheer's picture on each face - lol! Dat funny!  Paul Scheer was on After Paradise, last night - and, hilariously enough, I think I like After Paradise even more than the Bachelor in Paradise , although I really love The Bachelor in Paradise, - is highly entertaining! lol! But I loove After Paradise - smart move, Chris Harrison! Me luvs it!

 Can you believe these rates?? Wow! Cheaper than rent! : )


Chris Harrison and Paul Scheer - yahoo, what a great match!!  Is THIS the best match ever made on the Bachelor??  I love these guys, together - I hope Paul Scheer gets to come on #AfterParadise every week!

And I really hope that the After Paradise idea can continue through the year with The Bachelor and The Bachelorette - would be so much fun! 





I'm not sure who the blonde girl is - I don't want to be mean about it, was just gonna say, the wife of a famous child actor, maybe, since she said her husband was famous before he went to college?  Anyway, I didn't like how she was mean to Ashley S. - needlessly mean, I thought... you know, it's hard to be on TV, much harder than most people might think - you're mind can just go blank, so maybe that's happening, and Ashley S. IS on National TV, soooo, there's that, and Ashley S. clearly has a nice little relationship going with Dan, on Bachelor in Paradise... and she must already work for The Bachelor, because remember when she was Kaitlyn's hairdresser? Sooo, I just thought it was mean to say Ashley S. was crazy, and I didn't like the second phone call, either, with the plug for the Twitter handle, and then the mean question for Ashley S.

 So, does this girl have to stay on After Paradise, now, or can Paul Scheer take her place, and other people can come on?  Pweeease, After Paradise?  (Gawd, now I'm being mean... I want the best for everyone, of course, but I also want to be entertained, or, better yet, BE the entertainer! bah'hahahahaha!)

  Here's Paul Scheer on Fresh Off the Boat - very funny! Love the outfits, too! Hilarious!


FREE Mega Millions Lottery Ticket!


I sooo would love to see Miss Piggy on Bachelor in Paradise - would be sooo crazy-funny, because you KNOW Miss Piggy's gonna diss on Kermit the Frog, Kermie-no-more - hahahaha!

The first thing that goes is the sweet name you have for your significant other - 'Honey', no more... now it's more likely to start with an 'A', or a 'B', and sometimes an 'F'.... lol!

 Send them to my house - I'm lookin' for a new dog... bah'hahahaha! No, no, me joke! They're both so cute! : )

 See, Mikey T. already loves 'animals' (Don't let Miss Piggy read this! lol!)...  eeerrr, I mean, Mikey T. loves all the soft and furry creatures.. no.  Nope, that's not any better, Miss Piggy is still a'gonna be furry-ous with me.... buh'dum-bum - I need Fozzy Bear, up in here - lol!

Mikey T. would love Miss Piggy, because of her great swine-like neck... no... come on, Ailsa, find the right words (for everyone else who laughs when someone refers to themselves in Third Person - that always breaks me up! hahaha!)...

When Mikey T. says, "Ooh, I really like your pigtail", and overtly glances at her behind, instead of Miss Piggy's hair... bah'hahaha!

Mikey T. would love to go out on a date with Miss Piggy, and for sures go in for a kiss, at the most inopportune moment....wait for it, wait for it,... go! Oh, your kiss was rejected? You got the turn away cheek, or, the worst, 'What the hell are you doing??"  Both bad, but work on yer game, try again, Mikey T.! lol! 

 And I feel like Miss Piggy would love all up against these big muscular mens! lol! Would be soo funny! 

 Now that it's over, (sob, sniff, sniff...), I would laugh so hard if Miss Piggy were already on The Bachelor in Paradise, right, then Kermit the Frog could come down the steps, the women would all swarm around him, Miss Piggy would see Kermit off on the beach, out on a date, lounging by the pool, with the other girls - bah'hahahaha!  That wouldda be soo funny! Makes me laugh, thinking about it!  Miss Piggy would be all, "Hy-Yah!" #lol!


Now this is what I call a "SingleShot!" (Thanks, Jerry Seinfeld, for the great idea! lol!)

  Kermie, all free and clear, footloose and fancy free, in Australia! lol!

 Looks like the Writers' Room! 

 Aaaaawkward!! hahahaha! 





 

Burning Love - omg, made me laugh so hard - if you haven't seen Burning Love, yet, I think you can find it on Netflix - is hilarious, and since you're in here, me already knows you loves The Bachelor, so you would laugh soo hard when you watch Burning Love - and Paul Scheer, oh, man, soo funny!    


So, True (or Burning) Love, AND a $900. Grand Prize?  Hahaha!  Oh, Ben Stiller, you kill me!







Aaawww, Clare-Bear, you're just a girl, early 30's - that's soo young... women have been sold a Bill of Goods about how they have to be married, and start having children, before 30, and maybe that's why 30 seems so hard?  We don't need to do that to ourselves - every age is a great age - it's wonderful to be alive at any given stage - the more stages, the better! lol!  And I hope that li'l loonie, Ashley I., can get some help, get a better handle on her life (and basic communication), so she can have a good life, too! : )


 Ugh, this guy!  Joe, what a jerk!  He's the WORST!  Here's the lesson for all da ladies (and men!) - if one person tells you something pretty bad about the person you're interested in, take note, if more than one person comes to you with serious concerns, Listen and Learn, don't just sweep it under the rug.  And what a jerk Joe was to Jonathon - the worstest.  Great to see Jonathon on After Paradise - you win, Jonathan!

FREE Mega Millions Lottery Ticket!


Tenley's Date was Ah'mazing!  Wow, I've never been so impressed with a date, before - incredible!  and when the 100 piece Mariachi Band came out - holy schmokes, batman, that was incredible! 


The 'Water Date' - THE coolest date, evah'!! 

 Makes me immediately want to go to Mexico!!

Cancun Getaway luxury resort All Inclusive from only $299 per couple Kids under 12 stay FREE!

Holy a'schmoly, I love a great deal!  haha!  Wow, these are amazing deals, am I right??  Holy schmokes, Batman, what a deal! : )

Beach Lovers, Stay 6 Days In A Cancun Resort With Unlimited Meals & Drinks For $249!






Very sweet picture of Tenley, but don't be fooled by the smile that she's got  (shoutout to Jenny from the block... lol!) - that's just because Tenley is so sweet, and having a great time - not necessarily because she's a'mitten (sorry, Ashley S., but that did make me laugh really hard ... #smitten) with Michael.... 




How amazing is that?  I wants to go there, now! lol! Wow, that water is the coolest!!


Here's who Tenley really likes - but here's something funny - I've already renamed him 'Molly', in honor of his favorite party drug, sooo, now me no can 'member his real name! haha!



See how happy and relaxed they are, together?  We just need to make sure 'Molly' isn't really into molly, and does hold down a real job, and is not just there for his 15 minutes of fame, since he said he was a Theatre Major, soooo.... yikes!  How many Red Flags was that?? lol!

Be careful with your heart, Tenley! : )
Okay, 'til next time!! Go haz you'self Lots of Love!! Ailsa : )



   Wow, that's a great idea!  Text books are soo expensive! 


#BachelorInParadise - What'd'you mean, you don't want a basketcase, says Ashley I. - Oh, Summer Romance on TV - lol! 

@BachParadise, #AfterParadise, @chrisbharrison ,  & ,



American High School offers a complete, online curriculum for grades 6-12, AP courses, SAT/ACT test preparation, and tutoring programs and is one of only a handful of schools to be fully accredited by leading regional and national accreditation authorities. Learn more & get a free demo!


I am soo done with my cable bill - $180/month???  Whatdahell?, as James on Big Brother would say - lol!  That's too high - so unreasonable... I love these new companies that are giving us real options, so you can still watch all your favorite TV shows, and easily save sooo much money... is the best!

No Cable. No Dish. Just KlowdTV.HD Stream. No Contract. Cancel Anytime.Stream on you desktop, mobile, tablet or TV.HD Stream. No Contract. Cancel Anytime.

Live streaming TV packages starting at $6.98/Month




Wow, talk about Romantic Candles!!  Can you imagine how much more romantic it would be if there's a GIFT inside the candles for you?? haha!  I looove it! Brilliant!

Otay, how amazing is this?? lol!  Hilariously enough, I feel like I can smell the Lemon candle, right now! haha!  The Power of Suggestion, Baby! How exciting is that, to get a surprise gift in every candle??  What a great gift (for me?? lol!) = so much fun! : )

JewelryCandles.com-A Beautiful Candle with a Jewelry Surprise Inside! Click here!


At Jewelry Candles, every customer is a winner. Inside each of their natural soy candles is a hidden jewel - a ring, necklace, pendant, bracelet, or pair of earrings - that makes for an exciting and unexpected surprise each time. WooHoo!! Ermah'gawd, that's soo cool! So exciting! Me luv it! lol! 

Is like the Candle Lottery - who knows what you'll win!  What amazing prize  you'll get - oooh, surprise jewelry - does it get any better than that??  Sooo much fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment