Monday, January 24, 2011

The Bachelor Brad Womack: Kiss-me-Quick-Brad! lol!

Brad Womack, he feels a lot for a lot of women, and he feels a need to kiss them all -- for their own sake, not just for him. Ask his therapist... They MAKE him do it.  They want it, for self-assurance, and perhaps a chance at a little spotlight, a teensy bit of camera time?? haha!  Oh, no.  But, really, my main concern is Michelle, or as her friends and neighbors most likely know her, 'Crazy Michelle'... so, clearly, she belted herself in the middle of the night and gave herself a black eye.  And you know that's not the first time she has done that for effect, because who in their right mind would EVER hurt themselves to create their own black eye???  What a LUNATIC.  I say that in giant letters, because Brad magically doesn't seem to notice crazy.  Or is it all men who don't notice crazy?  Do men like crazy??  I think they might, add the drama to their lives... who wants a nice stable girl, warm and fuzzy, when you can have a lunatic waiting with a knife at your door when you come home from a hard day at the office? What excitement! What fun!!  Who's phone will she break, next?? What giant lawyer bills will come when things really hit rock-bottom... but who can see that coming? Not some men, that's for sure....

But what is truly bizarre, is that Brad seems to really go for the Plain Jane girls... have you noticed how 'dressed-down' they all are?  Like country bumpkins?  Did they know they were gonna be on TV, so maybe they would want to put their best foot forward every day, not only on their official dates??  Hmmmm... seems a tad obvious, right?  Only one girl will be 'The Chosen One', so the rest will want to put themselves out there as 'available, single girls', in case some heterosexual man is actually watching The Bachelor, looking for his new wife! hahahahaha!  (Okay, dat one for me!! haha!  If there are any hetero guys out there watching The Bachelor, they're watching it with their girlfriends or wives, and thinking about how each of these girls would be in a relationship, and by 'relationship', I mean 'bed', with them ... lol!)

So what's the deal with all the 'conquer your greatest fear' on The Bachelor??  Chantal O. hates deep sea diving, so what do they do?  Deep Sea Diving (oh, about 30 feet off the beaches of Catalina Island, off the Coast of California... I can easily see it from our favourite beach, over by Playa del Rey...! lol!).  And Michelle is afraid of heights (but nothing else... ick, Michelle is horrifying... I bet she has a tried and true recipe for Rabbit Soup, is all I gotta say about this looney-toons!! hahaha!), so where does he take Michelle?  To the top of a phenomenally tall building in Downtown L.A. to repel off the roof.. but how gross was that that she kept calling Brad 'babe'??  Yuck!  No, he's not 'babe' to you, yet.  He's too busy molesting all the other women (my bad... I mean, molesting fondly, all the other women...).  And I hate when a girl (it's never an adult, normal woman who says this phrase, always a girl unsure of herself, because she knows the phrase isn't true... when a girl calls the guy 'My Man'.  Honey, you wouldn't have to call him 'MY Man, if he really were your man.  Ick.  It's like an assertion to gain possession of someone... yuck.  Creeps me out when I hear Michelle use that term -- she's sooo low-end, a skank, some might say.... And from Utah.  I thought they only grew really nice women in Utah... maybe she's from somewhere else?? Hope so!

So I still really like Emily, and I really liked the little mini-picnic Brad set up for them (very sweet), but I don't want Brad to hurt her... which he most likely would do, so maybe there will be a good guy who will find her after the show ends, if Brad doesn't choose Emily (but how could Brad choose betwen a lovely girl like Emily, and a lunatic-disgusting-girl like Michelle? They're polar opposites... makes no sense to me...).  And I really like Chantal O., and her favorite watch that Chantal loooves to wear all the time... "Is it time for Brad to choose me, yet? No?  Okay, I'll wait... with the rest of Brad's harem..."

Now we're down to, what, 8 girls?  A lot of them look the same to me... wonder if Brad has the girls secretly wear little name tags in the back of their dresses, so he can quickly sneak a peek when he goes in for a quick hug and a very long kiss, then he can deftly say their name, s-l-o-w-l-y, like he says everything else... automaton or real man?  You be the judge! hahaha! xox! (And I mean it, just from a distance, computerland-kisses! lol!)

No comments:

Post a Comment