Monday, December 20, 2010

Survivor Nicaragua Season Finale: Fabio Won the Million Dollars! Yipppeee!

Yippeee!! Fabio won on Survivor, tonight! We wanted Fabio (Judd) to win sooo badly (we cheered whenever he won immunity , then we really cheered when Fabio won the million dollars, and we did not want to see Sash win, he was such a snake-in-the-grass on Survivor Nicaragua... ... but man, were you surprised by how good Sash looked at the Los Angeles CBS Studio?? Shocking! We thought it was really funny, how some contestants looked better on Survivor, out in the middle of nowhere, than they did all cleaned up on a sound set... I liked Fabio waaay better in Nicaragua, with the nice long hair, rather than the pseudo-Justin Beiber haircut, tonight... lol! (Which reminds me of the Justin Beiber doll that Andy Cohen has behind him of his Aftershow with the Housewives of Beverly Hills, one of my other favorite shows... Andy has his Justin Beiber doll dressed in a pink designer wrap dress... very funny!)


We were really happy to see Chase win the Runner up money ($100,000, right?), and Jane to win the Viewer's choice money, another $100,000.  I like the way Survivor gives each contestant some money... that's only right, after all that entertaining TV! lol!  But what I really wanted to know, tonight, was how old was Jane, really??  I had said to Cara, my lovely daughter (we got into Survivor when Cara was in Grade 6 -- she's 22, now! lol!), "Wow, Jane did really well for a 73 year old".  And Cara laughs really hard and says she thinks she must be closer to MY age, since her daughter is about the same age as herself ... (oh, and that's how we always remembered how to spell 'NiCARAgua', since Cara's name was right in the middle of it! haha!).

So I said to Cara, how old did she think Jane was.. she says in her 50's.  I relented and said maybe she's in her 60's.... she looked soo weather worn.  So, of course, I Googled it, and turns out, Cara was right ... Jane is 56.  Wow.  That's only 9 years older than me.  Shocking.  Is that from smoking and too much sun damage?  What makes one person look really old, and another not-so-old, me wonders?  Delusion?? hahaha! (Otay, that little joke's just for me!! hahaha! You know I'm laughing, now... I loove delusion... can you imagine how horrible my life would look if I didn't have my rose coloured glasses on all the time?? lol!)  So, sorry, Jane, if you ever happen to read this... she looked good on the show, tonight, though... but still no love from Marty... I wonder how close in age those two were... maybe she was hitting on him, and he rejected her, right at the beginning....

Did you see that idiot, Shannon, when Jeff Probst, who is sooooo handsome (!) tried to give him an opportunity to not be such a full-on jerk, but Shannon just confirmed what everyone already thought -- ugh. 

And I looved Jimmy Johnson... he's soo cute!  I wish he had stayed on Survivor way longer, he was soo nice to everyone, and so smart.  You know what's really funny?  The Season Finale of Survivor is like the Superbowl for us! haha!  Except I can follow along waaay easier!  (Less beer, probably.... and greater interest!)  But I loved that Jimmy Johnson loved football AND Survivor... see how confident he is in his manhood?? 

You know who I couldn't stand, tonight?  No, not just NaOnka.  I still do not believe she is a real teacher, even if she did make mention of her 'principals' at the many schools where she teaches, because remember I looked her up under the California Commission of Teacher Credentials, and she wasn't there... not possible in California.  Unless maybe she's working for a little private school... and when she said ONE of the parents said they didn't want their kid in her class... right.  Except that there are a surprising number of truly horrible people who end up in the Teaching field, unfortunately, and she's maybe more common than we might like to think... see the problem with the educational system, now?  I hope it's not like this in the rest of America... maybe it's more likely to exist in L.A. I know I've run into more than my fair share of jerks, here.. many of them in schools.

No, the one I hated the most, tonight, was that little full-of-herself Alina.  Ugh.  She wouldn't let Fabio speak in Tribal Council, because she wanted a 'real man' to talk... yuck.  She looked like she was twelve... yick.  There was something really grating about her personality... and then she was all clingy with Fabio after he won the million dollars... gaaaah.  I hate that. 

I really, really liked Dan.  He seemed like such a great guy, and he cared about Fabio so much... very sweet.  No wonder his sons love him like crazy... and very sweet for Holly to bring Dan a nice pair of cowboy boots.. hilarious! And Holly looked great! It's craaazy how different someone can look with a little make up and clean hair!! haha! 



 Okay, I gotta go write about Bridal Plasty... what a great Sunday night for TV, since it's been raining like crazy here in Los Angeles for 4 straight days.. and it's supposed to keep raining for another three days... unheard of for us!  I heard on the news, tonight, it's the sstorm of the decade... funny I didn't hear that term, last week...  It's been great, though, we haven't even left the house... just reading, working on the computer, watching TV and movies... is great!! Very relaxing, so I say, 'Let it rain!' We'll swim, next week! lol!

Hope you're having a nice, dry, day!  Or you're in from the rain and snow! See you soon! Ailsa xox

No comments:

Post a Comment