Thursday, July 16, 2015

#BB17 - Jeff's out, and Jackie seems totally okay with that - No Problemo! #BigBrother #HOH



#BB17 - Jeff's out, and Jackie seems totally okay with that - No Problemo! #BigBrother, #HOH
Switch to AT&T and earn $300 in credits with purchase of a Samsung Galaxy phone on AT&T Next and smartphone trade-in

Wow, so Jeff was evicted from the Big Brother House, tonight - was soo hard to see which one was a'gonna be evicted, tonight, since James and Jeff were good friends in the Big Brother house, and James did that weird thing with Steve, who did vote to evict James, when James was showing Steve techniques to take someone down... like, military techniques, and when I was watching that, on Big Brother After Dark, I thought, well, that seems pretty threatening, to me, since, James could've just explained the technique, and he insisted, against Steve's will, on demonstrating on Steve, and clearly Steve was afraid of the outcome... anyway, I would imagine that's when Steve decided to evict James... But James does seem to be playing a pretty good social game - I would love it if James was more like Steve, and another master player - I would'a loove that! lol!

Is it okay to fall in love in the Big Brother House?? lol! 

Austin was livid with Jeff, for getting into bed, and under the covers (the under the covers thing infuriated Austin), with Liz, sooo, Jeff sealed his fate with Austin, for sure... like it wasn't already sealed with Austin.. they were pretty catty with one another, this last week - was sorta funny... and now Austin is saying that he would give up his chance in the Big Brother game, for the love of Liz... but does Liz feel the same way?  Maaay-be... Liz is here to win $500,000., and she's using her feminine wiles to help her get there...

And speaking of 'feminine wiles', you can hardly tell that Jackie has had some fancy surgical enhancement - gimme the natural look, says Jackie to the Plastic Surgeon - bah'hahahahaaha!

So, Jackie seemed a teensy tiny bit upset after Jeff, her real life 'partner', is evicted from the Big Brother house, and then she's right back on track - will be very interesting to see how Jackie plays the game, now that she's on her own... will we see whether Jackie has a personality?  I loved, on big Brother After Dark, when Jackie was talking with Shelli and Clay, that when she speaks, she really has something important to say - hahahahaha!  It reminded me of this article I read in Cosmopolitan magazine, years ago (and I mean, yeeears ago...lol!), where they said, "Still waters don't run deep, they don't run at all."  

At the time, I was dating a guy who was silent, a lot, and I used to really be into the whole Zen thing, so I thought, oh, he's so Zen, but then I read that one little line, and it dawned on me, 'still waters don't run deep, they don't run at all' - bah'hahahaha!  Anyway, that was the end of that... nice guy, very nice guy, but me moved onto someone else... lol! 



Oooh, will be soo interesting to see what happens now that Liz is in the HOH room - will she have such a tight relationship with Austin and Vanessa, now that she has all her own choices?


I do loove it when Julie Chen unveils the #TwinTwist, whenever someone is evicted from the Big Brother house... Jeff's reaction was good, but he was so sure about the #TwinTwist, already... I was glad that Jeff didn't publicly expose the #TwinTwist, on his way out the door...


The 90's HOH Competition was pretty funny - I was sure that Jackie would win that, since she is a dancer.... So Shelli wins the HOH, again, second time in the HOH room for Shelli, and Liz wins her first HOH comp of the season... good for them - I love to see what treats they've asked for - that always interests me - lol! 


  I wonder if they're allowed to have musical instruments in the Big Brother House?  I know the production crew is always telling the #BBhouseguests to stop singing - I'd have a tough time with that, since I sing all the time.. but wouldn't public domain music be okay?  I'd love to see a guitar in the Big Brother house - would give them all something fun to do : ) Jamstik SmartGuitar - Free Shipping on all Domestic Orders!  Remember on Bugs Bunny, when they used all the Classical Music, because it was free, since it was Public Domain?  And all the kids who loved Saturday Morning Cartoons, all know their Classical Music?? hahaha!  That's funny - The BBhouseguests could totally hum a little Beethoven (Oh, one of my favourite Simpsons lines, when Lenny and Carl are at the Orchestra, and Carl says, "Oh, I thought this was the MOVIE Beethoven..." Hahahahaha! Dat make'a me laugh!)


So that was pretty funny that Julie Chen asked John what he missed the most, in the Big Brother House, and John says, "My guitar." - I knew it!  I was sure there were more musicians in the BB house!  I loves me a musician!

My main instrument is the flute - and that almost became a full career choice for me, but when I went to University, back then, I was told I had to choose whether I wanted to study Music or Education, and I desperately wanted to be a teacher, so I chose Education... when I think about it, now, seems like an odd thing to make me choose between those things, but I think, really, it was because I was already taking two Degrees, in the Concurrent Program at Queen's University, in Kingston, Ontario, Canada, and maybe they thought I shouldn't add anything else to my plate, at the same time? Hmmm... Well, I hope they let Johnny Mac have his guitar - would be soo much more fun, and a lot more interesting, in the Big Brother House... add a little excitement, maybe wake some folks up - for real - is a real schnooze-fest for some of the BB houseguests - lol!

Okay, hope you have lots of delicious snacks of your very own!  'Til Next Biig Brother! Ailsa : )

AmericanHighSchool is a premier, Nationally and Internationally Accredited private online high school and middle school. Want to see a demo of our program? Click here for a free demo & more info!
 AmericanHighSchool.com. In addition to offering quality online High School and Middle School courses, we also offer a wide selection of electives including classes in: Game Design & Programming, Web Design & Multimedia, Criminal Justice, Business & Entrepreneurship, Health Services & many more! Download a free course catalog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment