Saturday, July 11, 2015

Yahoo, I just passed 400,000 Visits to my Little Blog - How Amazing is THAT?! Yippee! Thanks to my Gooorgeous Readers! : )



Yay!! And now I've just passed 400,000 Site Visits to my Blog, https://buildyourownhousebodylife.blogspot.ca/!

Pageviews today
1,532
Pageviews yesterday
1,965



Pageviews last month
16,262
Pageviews all time history
404,564!

Thank you soo much for visiting! I hope you had a few laughs, and maybe learned a li'l something new, too! lol! : )

Your Little Internet Friend, Ailsa! : )









***************

Pageviews today
446
Pageviews yesterday
522
Pageviews last month
13,131
Pageviews all time history
280,151 

Yahoo, now I'm over 280,000 visits - thanks to you, baby! Thank you soo much for coming in for a wee visit!! (Too soon to say I love you, too? lol!) Internet Hugs to you!! : )



Pageviews today
34
Pageviews yesterday
308
Pageviews last month
6,069
Pageviews all time history
200,000

********************************

Yahoo, I just passed 200,000 Visits to my Little Blog - How Great is that??  Thanks to my gooorgeous readers! : )

I'm so excited!  Here's my little blog, that started out as a way to help me to drive some traffic over to my main site, www,buildyourownhouse.ca, and I really looove to just chat about whatever happens to interest me, and I was doing that on my website, right, but is even more fun to write about on my blog, because my blog is a million times easier to work on than mah' site - lol!

Thank you soo much for popping into my lovely little blog, checking it out, see what I'm up to, today, or any other day - lol!  I have the BESTEST Readers - that's you, you lovely, beautiful, gorgeous thing, you! lol!

I'm so happy - yahoo!  Think will go make mah'self a little celebration drink - maybe a little Bailey's? lol!  (I really do like just a tiny bit of anything - I have my favourite little glass,is a little juice glass, and I make a little drink, and call it 'My Night Juice', for a laugh, then I'll have a little sip, put it in the fridge 'for later', then toss it out the next day, when I've forgotten all about it - and have my favourite cup of tea, instead - lol!  But it's the celebratory thought that counts, right?  Right! Cheers!!  Ailsa : )

If you have a blog, or a website (and I hope you do have your own blog or website, or are thinking about starting one), Flexoffers is by far my favorite Affiliate Program.  they have a really good platform, actually know who you are, take an active interest in their Publishers... they're great, so, if you want to monetize your blog or site, give hem a try - I love them, and I'm sure you'll love them, too : ) Cheers! To Our Great Success!! Let's all get a little slice of that Internet Pie, right?  Sure!  Let's do it! Ailsa : ) 

Oh, and here's a little tip for you, if you have your own blog, and want to make sure the 'spiders' can go through it, and your writing will be recognized, and you can move higher on the Google Pages.... just make sure you ahve at least 300 words per page, and mention the important topic, whatever you happen to be writing about, 3 times, just for good measure.  It's definitely worth it!

Oh, and for my main site, www.buildyourownhouse.ca, I'm well past 1.7 million - yahoo!!  So someone wants to learn How to Build a House, right? lol! Or all about Survivor, or The Bachelor, or maybe Big Brother?  And make something delicious for their family? lol! It's all on here, whatever happens to interest me, that I think will help someone else - or just have a wee laugh! lol!

And all thanks to YOU, My Fabulous Reader!!  Thank you soo much!! Big Internet Hugs to You!! : )





Earn money by promoting affiliate marketing programs through FlexOffers.com.

  If you have a blog, or a website (and I hope you do have your own blog or website, or are thinking about starting one), Flexoffers is by far my favorite Affiliate Program.  they have a really good platform, actually know who you are, take an active interest in their Publishers... they're great, so, if you want to monetize your blog or site, give hem a try - I love them, and I'm sure you'll love them, too : ) Cheers! To Our Great Success!! Let's all get a little slice of that Internet Pie, right?  Sure!  Let's do it! Ailsa : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment