Wednesday, July 8, 2015

#BB17 - Johnny Mac Wins the Golden Power of Veto... and Now What Will happen??


Johnny Mac, celebrating right before Clay and Shelli as him to sacrifice himself, once again, just for them, and Johnny Mac is, to say the least, shocked by them asking him to do that... uh, NOOO, he says, emphatically to the Production Crew Cameras, in the Diary Room, but is quiet and calm in front of these two little crazies... wow, Shelli and Clay have become Power Mongers - hahahaha!  That'll work out for them, no problemo! 

Johnny Mac wins the Golden Power of Veto - yahoo, so at least Johnny Mac knows he's safe, for himself - that must be so scary to be on the Block, as a pawn, and have 'the powers that be', Shelli and Clay, right now, hilariously enough, now that Shelli and Clay have made themselves into a power couple - there's almost nothing more dangerous in the Big Brother House, or any reality TV show, where people are being voted off - usually, being a strong couple puts a huge target on their backs... that's why Jackie and Jeff are trying to make like they are not, in any way, a couple... and Jeff makes that more believable, by flirting with all the girls ...

(I'm watching BB17 right now - live time - soo unusual for me - lol!  Me luv da DVR! lol!)

(Oh, and now I'm watching Extant, with Halle Berry - I love her soo much!  She's amazing on Extant!  But me can only watch Extant out the corner of my eye, while I'm working at the 'puter... lol!  Just in case I need to look away really fast - hahaha!  I love Extant, but me no likes their little crazy eyes! Yikes!  Oooh, and I loove the new male lead - so handsome! Yum! That's a lot of eye candy, for one show - lol!)



I just finished watching Big Brother - wow, can you believe the gall of these two, up in the bed, almost 24/7, in the HOH room, asking Johnny Mac to leave himself on the Block?  Holy a'schmoly, they must get their pants specially made... remember that old joke? Bah'hahahaha!  Is an oldie, but a goodie! lol!


Oh, I love my girl, Kathy Griffn - she's soo funny, I love her so muy muchos... I really loved Kathy's voice on the POV Competition - hilarious... "Is that too much to ask?""  I mean, she's an Emmy Winner, sooo, can she ever ask for too much? lol!   But Johnny Mac won that Power of Veto competition, fair and square, so, you know, now the cards have to fall where they may... 


Very interesting that Austin and Vanessa campaigned Shelli and Clay (see, always a couple, not Austin and Vanessa campaigning just Shelli, right?  Hmmm...), to get them to consider NOT putting Liz on the Block, but to put Meg up, instead, since Meg is soo well-liked in the Big Brother House, buuut, if you8've been watchign Big Brother After Dark, did you happen to catch the bit where Clay bent over Meg and gave her a little kiss?  You don't usally do that to your buddy, right?  What if Shelli has a jealous streak? hahahaahah!  No, me joke - of course Shelli has a jealous streak - bah'hahahaha!  Soo, hmmm, maybe Da'vonne can save herself, if she can keep it together, not make too many more waves... 

Dis' how me feel on da phone with my cell phone carrier, today - stooopid Koodo - aaarrrgghh, some people and some companies, just drive your crazy, sometimes!
Switch to AT&T and earn $300 in credits with purchase of a Samsung Galaxy phone on AT&T Next and smartphone trade-in Why can't Canadians get the same deals as Americans?? Why does our Canadian gov't allow cell phone companies to rake us over the coals - not cool, Canadian gov't, and waaay not cool, very bad, stooopid Canadian cell phone companies... especially those bastardos at Koodo - booo!  Hate them.  Trying to charge customers (okay, it's me) to unlock cell phones that I own outright, and I'm done with their stooopid contract, now I'm just month to month, and I hate them so royally, I want to switch.. maybe to Virgin, they seem good...anyway, back to Big Brother - lol! (Oh, and unlocking your cell phones is free in the US - and it needs to be free in Canada, too - so ridiculous.)
Oh, Da'Vonne, she needs to present a calm presence, at least n the outside... sometimes, it's all about appearances, just make it look like you're okay with it all, then go talk to your friends, privately... at least Da'Vonne has a good group around her, Jason, James - hmmm, just trying to think of what women Da'Vonne has left in the house, since those relationships don't seem to be very tight... sometimes Da'Vonne will talk with Vanessa, but not really close conversations, more like conversations in passing, you know?  That's not enough to stay in the Big Brother House - it's critical to play a good social game, stay as calm and friendly as possible, try to roll with the punches, try not to take anything too personally, since, bottom line, it is a game, and someone's always a target, you know?



So shocking to still see people smoking - you'd think that would be a thing of the past, now, right, but even Jeff said he wanted to bring a tin of Chewing Tobacco into the Big Brother House, so he could share it with everyone - hahahaah!  Can you imagine, someone wanting to 'share' an addictive substance??  lol!  And being super surprised that Big Brother didn't go for that? hahahaha!  Silly...

See, that's why Vaping needs to be allowed, because it looks like Vaping, e-cigarettes, are the easiest way to wean yourself off of cigarettes, so no more need for a'schmokes, right?  Worth a try, if you know someone who wants to quit smoking : )

I keep thinking of that when Jason is stuck in the Big Brother House for days on end, when they're not allowed to go outside - that must be really hard on him, right?  Wouldn't that be super-hard?  Like telling me, no tea for 3 days... that would be soo hard for me, since I love'a mah' tea! lol!

Okay... 'til next time!  Go haz some more fun! Ailsa : )

  



No comments:

Post a Comment