Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Oh, No, I'm locked outta Twitter... Bleah!! Dat not good! Booo! #Twitter #Unlocked #BackonTwitter!


Dis me!  So annoyed! lol!
What da hell, I'm still locked outta Twitter.. so annoying... I can't seem to fix it... I went in and Unfollowed a bunch of people who I was following, who weren't following me, which is painful, sometimes, because I still wanted to Follow them, but, it looks like that's the main way to get your Twitter Account unlocked, right?

And I was not happy that I had to put in my cell phone number, so Twitter could text me, which they didn't, or I didn't get, soo, does seem like Twitter didn't text me, so I could unlock my Twitter account...

And I followed every one of their directions, to figure out how to unlock my Twitter account...

And you wouldn't necessarily think you're all that addicted to Twitter, until 'the Twitter' is taken away from you ... boooo!!  Unlock my Twitter account, Twitter!  Pweeease!! lol!

I'm so frustrated, because I can't Tweet out my blog, so that's super frustrating... I get a lot of visitors from my Tweets... soo, that's annoying and so frustrating...

Any ideas?  Me so frustrated...

Hahahaaha!  Dis kitty, she mad, too... lol!  a little bit o' da disgust in there, too - hahaha!

And it looks like I was locked out of Twitter yesterday morning, from when I was trying to tweet out a blog post on Big Brother (#BB17), and it kept saying, 'Too many characters, you'll have to be more clever'...or whatever that says, but you know how you go back over your Tweet, see what you can remove or tighten up, try to send it, again?  Well, I guess I kept trying to fix it up, and then Twitter said my account looked like it had been tampered with - but it was just me.... Meee, as Dick would say, on 3rd Rock From the Sun, which I think we will start watching, all over again - is soo hilarious, and we've just finished watching all the old Frasiers - soo funny - very clever... was fun to watch with my boy!  We laughed and laughed... and now onto the next new-to-him shows that are really funny... and we laugh so hard when Nick Kroll, on The Kroll Show, has a running joke about Dr. Armond's old best friend, Kelsey Grammar - so funny! hahaha!  Make'a me laugh! lol!

But I wrote my blog post about The Bachelorette, last night, and me can't Tweet it out - boooo!!  So frustrating!  Bleah!  I gots to get back on da Twitter!  Asap - lol!

Oh, and if you happen to be in the same annoying boat as me, and you've been locked out of Twitter for Following too many people over your limit (those limits are waaay too low, don't you think so?  Seems so arbitrary, very annoying...), but I need da Twitter, soo... if you need to go in and unfollow a bunch of people, and you only want to unfollow people who aren't following you, I used to just got to JustUnfollow, but it looks like they have changed their name (I'm guessing, by force...) to CrowdFireApp... and you don't have to have an iPhone to use it, you can use your regular desktop, or whatever... anyway, you sign in with your Twitter account, or, I think, you can use your Instagram account, too, and they'll bring up the people who aren't Following you back, and you can Unfollow up to 50 a day, for free... so, hope that works for you, too... hope it works for me, too...

Come on, Twitter, let me back in... lol!
I miss Twitter!  And it's been only a day! lol!

Otay, go haz you'self a wee drink, or a little nap, or say some positive affirmations, get you'self all calm, while you wait for your Twitter Accounts to be unlocked and reactivated - lol!  Ailsa : )
               

All smiles! 

YAHOOOO!!  I'm back in!!  Thanks, Twitter!  I had to do a lot o' da Affirmations to keep myself all nice and calm, know that Twitter will help you to resolve the situation... and I had to Unfollow a lot of people I didn't want to unfollow, but all people who weren't following me...


Do the Happy Dance of Joy!

Cheers!! Laughin' soo hard!
I even had to stop Following the Kardashians - all of them, and me felt bad about that, I liked Following the Kardashians, but, get this, not ONE Kardashians was following, MEEE...sooo, you know, you gots'ta do what you gots ta do, right?  Me canny live without da Twitter - well, me can, but wasn't nearly as much fun, and took a lot of swimming to keep mah'self all nice and happy and calm - lol!

Browse through our online games at PCH.comFree Online Sweepstakes & Contests at PCH.com

  Oooh, cool, right?? lol!
Browse though several online sweepstakes at PCH.com

Free Online Sweepstakes & Contests at PCH.com

Browse through our online games at PCH.com

Daily cash prizes  Oooh, that's soo cool!! Win Big, Baby!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment