Wednesday, July 1, 2015

#BB17 - Ruh-roh, is Audrey pushing it with bringing all the new #BBHouseguests into the Alliance? lol!


There's your Bathing Suit Shot for this season of Big Brother - lol!  It does break me up that there's always a great bathing suit shot of the Big Brother Houseguests - haha!  But when I went to save the picture, I accidentally typed in, 'Bathing Shoot Shot', soo, that was sorta funny - made mah'self laugh - hahaha!  Which reminds me, Happy Canada Day! lol! 

Oooh, the Canada Day Fireworks are on - was soo pretty! 




 Speaking of pretty... how gorgeous is Jennifer Lopez?  Wonder if Ben Affleck remembers just how pretty Jennifer Lopez is, hmmm?  Jus' a little speculation, on my part ...but who could ever forget Jennifer Lopez, right? She's gorgeous!  Body Lab by Jennifer Lopez


  Oh, no, what's going on with Audrey?  Yikes!  Doesn't everyone know not to take it upon themselves to bring new people into an alliance without discussing it first with the rest of your alliance (Devon comes to mind, here...)?  We've seen it over and over, again, on Big Brother, and it's always the kiss of death, right?  Not good.  We'll see if Audrey can survive that, but, really, it seems like it's James who is the most upset about Audrey bringing in all the new alliance members, and Jeff was not happy, at all, about being torn out of his little pre-romance with Meg... sooo, that makes me think that Jackie is far more likely to be voted out, first, since, now that we've already heard Jeff say it's over between him and Jackie, and now Jeff's interested in Meg, well, it doesn't take a genius to see that Jeff will want Jackie out the house, so he can be completely free to pursue this new relationship with Meg, right?  Hmmm... 

AT&T Next. A new way to get a new smartphone every year! No down payment, activation fee, upgrade fee, or financing fee.


 Clay spent more time than he should've had to spend, to try to appease 'Mama Day' - I'm sure that's not the right spelling, but not sure how else to spell it - I don't like when a woman immediately gets labeled as a mother... especially at such a young age, since 'Day' is just 27, right?  Is she the only mom in the house?  Is she the only parent in the house, now that I think of it?  And is Shelli the oldest in the house, at 33?  Or maybe Austin?  Usually there is a nice age range, brings different perspectives, soo, interesting that everyone seems to be basically the same age, right?

Anyway, I don't get how the Big Brother Houseguests don't learn from all the previous years players, learn from their mistakes, and try not to repeat them - you can't let these tiny events blow up your game, you know?  If someone thinks you're difficult to deal with, it might not take long before they hear their name nominated, and that's not good...


Sooo, was interesting to me to see how much footage was cut out of Jace's meltdown on Big Brother After Dark.... was pretty bad... he was spiraling right down, but he looked okay on tonight's episode, soo, that might mean he's gotten himself together... and he will be thrilled that his streaking plan made it onto National TV, since that did seem like Jace's main goal - lol!

Speaking of 'covering up' - lol!  I've been thinking about getting new seat covers, and then this arrived in my email, just now, soo, maybe you're in that market for some new car seat covers, too? lol! 

  Those are nice, right?  I wanna see what else they have, too... I knew a guy with Sheepskin Seat Covers, and he said they were soo comfy... they must'a been faux, right? lol!



John felt right at home in the Have-Nots room, with all the dentist's equipment - hilarious! I really wanted to see John give everyone a free dental exam - that wouldda made me laugh! lol! 

  Finding a Dentist by Insurance,
Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.


I was so glad that Steve won the POV, and was able to take himself off the block.  Stoopid how so many people in the BB house were shocked that he would think up a 'big word', trombonist, and when they asked him about it, he said that was the instrument he played in band... so, that seems believable, right?  Wow, is that really the biggest word some of these folks have ever heard of? lol!  Annoying.  So, not a lot of big Scrabble fans in the BB house? hahaha!  Scrabble is my favourite game - me loves it! lol! 

Yahoo, I can't wait to see Kathy Griffin, in the next episode of Big Brother - I loove Kathy Griffin, she's hilarious, and I love when Kathy Griffin goes on Big Brother, and generally it means another visit from Zingbot, so that'll be fun, fo' sures - lol!

This is the gorgeous outfit that Kathy Griffin was wearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live, last night, when she covered for Halle Berry, who couldn't make it... and I'm watching Halle Berry, in Extant, as I'm writing this - I can only watch Extant when I'm doing at least one other thing - is too scary - bah'hahahaha!

'til next time!  Ailsa : )












  Find out more about Day Trading and making money in the Stock Market... I just wrote about it, today : )

Omg, make your money, go on a great trip!!  Or how about investing in your favorite Travel Company, or airline Stock?  Who knows where your money will come from, right?  There are so many great things to invest in, these days... the skies the limit - sooo, no limits?? lol! Thanks, Universe!! $299 Cabo All Inclusive - BookVIP.com€Ž 6 Days In A Luxury Cabo Resort With Unlimited Meals & Drinks For $299!




Cancun Getaway luxury resort All Inclusive from only $299 per couple Kids under 12 stay FREE!

Holy a'schmoly, I love a great deal!  haha!  Wow, these are amazing deals, am I right??  Holy schmokes, Batman, what a deal! : )

Beach Lovers, Stay 6 Days In A Cancun Resort With Unlimited Meals & Drinks For $249!













Well, that made me laugh - lol!  I like the no Pre-Payment penalties - look for that phrase any time you borrow any money - on your personal loans, car loans, mortgage loans, home repair loans - anything, since you want to pay those loans back as quickly as possible, making the largest payments you can afford... that's the key, for sures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment