Thursday, July 2, 2015

#BB17 - Kathy Griffin Arrives for the #BBTakeover, and the #TwinTwist is revealed - and I totally guessed it - woohoo!


So Liz was the Twin Twist on Big Brother, so me called it!  Yahoo!  So pretty, they made two of these girls! lol!  Wow, good for them for pulling this off - and I thought something else was going on, because during the Big Brother after Hours, it seems to take 'Liz' a really long time to remember a little routine she's practicing... pretty cool that Liz and her identical twin, Julia, were able to give each other enough information in their very quick transitions, to pull this off so seamlessly.

 Select dresses starting at $14.99+ 20% off w/ promo FOURTH at macys.com. Valid 6/28-7/5

I loved Jace's face when Julie Chen showed him the tape of the #BBTwinTwist... hilarious!  Jace was shocked, and he loved the Twin Twist - he'll be happy to date either of the twins, fo' sures! lol! 


I loved when Kathy Griffin came out to see Julie Chen, and said they were long lost twin sisters - lol!  So cute! So funny! 


Save up to 70% During the 4th of July Sale at SportsAuthority.com  I love these July 4th Deals! Go 4th and save - lol!


   Oh, man, I love Kathy Griffin so much - she's hilarious, endlessly funny - will be a lot of fun to see what Kathy's calls to the Big Brother House are like - and how the calls will affect the vote, next week... oooh, Kathy, you' crazy!


Yahoo, Frankie was in the audience at the taping of Big Brother, tonight - I love Frankie,and I loved Jace's reaction to seeing Frankie when he came out from the Big Brother House - so cute!


I almost forgot to mention - so glad that two women won the HOH - good for them... so, now Shelli and Becky are busy talking a lot of game, in the HOH rooms, on Big Brother After Dark, and they're really looking at nominating Audrey and Day... and Shelli has to tell Clay, over and over again, to not say anything to anyone else in the house... yikes!  And Shelli and Clay have a very nice little showmance getting started... and Jeff is really getting involved in the game talk, so I like that... and Shelli wants to put someone up as a pawn, who will throw the game, but everyone knows, you should never throw a competition, 'cause that can come back with a big ol' bite, right?  Hmmm.. is a'gonna be a busy week of conspiring, in the Big Brother House - lol!  'Til Sunday! I hope you're conspiring to have a lot of fun, this weekend! lol! Ailsa : )








Cancun Getaway luxury resort All Inclusive from only $299 per couple Kids under 12 stay FREE!

Holy a'schmoly, I love a great deal!  haha!  Wow, these are amazing deals, am I right??  Holy schmokes, Batman, what a deal! : )

Beach Lovers, Stay 6 Days In A Cancun Resort With Unlimited Meals & Drinks For $249!












Well, that made me laugh - lol!  I like the no Pre-Payment penalties - look for that phrase any time you borrow any money - on your personal loans, car loans, mortgage loans, home repair loans - anything, since you want to pay those loans back as quickly as possible, making the largest payments you can afford... that's the key, for sures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment