Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Big Brother 16: Amber's on the block...will Caleb still want to save her (for himself?? lol!)





Big Brother 16:  Amber's on the block...will Caleb still want to save her (for himself?? lol!)

Ruh-roh, Amber was backdoored by Frankie, after Hayden had won the Veto competition and took Victoria off the block, but now Nicole is getting jealous of Victoria, because she thinks Hayden maybe has a little thing for Victoria, and now he's saved her form the block??? lol!  Noo, Hayden is so sweet, I think he only has eyes for Nicole, and that was super cute that Nicole did her little strip tease to take off her German outfit, and Hayden thought that was so cute that Nicole was terrible at that - a Good Thing, for Hayden - lol!

Soo, I like Amber, but what's with the zero reaction to anything?  Zombie, much? lol!  Wouldn't you at least say, "I shouldn't be judged harshly because I don't reciprocate Caleb's feelings, let me play my own game", but instead, Amber stays absolutely silent, not even any facial reaction... that's weird, right?  Oooh, and I was soo disappointed that Amber didn't have at least a little reaction to the Zach Attack, so #TeamAmerica could have completed their mission, and gotten some more moula, right?  That would've been fantastic for #TeamAmerica - would have given then $15,000 each - that's huge!  Soo, I relaly hope #TeamAmerica can complete their next task, get that money!




Man, I love Frankie - by far, he's my favorite house guest.... and I love this picture of Frankie with his lovely sister, Ariana Grande - I'm amazed he's been able to keep that a secret, this whole time...  how cute is this picture? Soo cute!






Man, Jocasta must be playing a good social game - I'm religious, too, but is any one else getting a little annoyed with all the Praise Jesus stuff on the show? I dunno, it seems excessive, and not very likely to work for converting other people, if that's what that is intended to do, and I pray all the time, so I'm not sure why I find that, and the whole 'speaking in tongues' thing annoying... haha1  Ah, well, whatever Jocasta's doing, it's working for her, so if it's her own work, or God's work, it's all working! lol!

So, we'll see what happens to ol' Amber...yikes!  Will Caleb step up and try to save her?  I think Caleb still thinks he's got a great shot with Amber, since he thinks they had such a great date - hahaha!  I laughed out loud when Caleb said that...poor guy, but it does suck that amber sems to be paying the price for not being attracted to Caleb, and he's mad for her... but she's also not playing a good game, not with the women, when Joey had first tried to start an all girl alliance, and not really dealing with the whole Caleb situation... so, amber might be on ehr way out the Big Brother door...

Until next time!! Go haz some fun! Ailsa : )




No comments:

Post a Comment